Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

I Do Not Care About Your Tasks

Posted 11-27-2023 at 07:23 PM by Toybox

"Hi. I lost a bet and have to get 5 people to..."
"Hello. Would you like to make me wear..."
"I'm a sissy. Could you help me with..."

NO!

I do not care about your tasks. I do not care what you were dared to do. I do not care about whatever you are doing on Getdare. If you haven't talked to me before to get to know me or are a friend of mine then I don't fucking care and will not be a part of whatever stupid question you ask....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A musical piece that embodies my mood in subspace lately

Posted 11-26-2023 at 03:00 PM by pluky

https://youtu.be/ZMvkunOnkAM

I wish I had a clue how to embed a video in here.
getDare Devil
Old

Reports of tasks completed each day (11/21-11/28):

Posted 11-22-2023 at 11:13 AM by Hukky
Updated 01-21-2024 at 03:27 PM by Hukky

Here, I will put my outstanding tasks that my partners in play have so graciously given me. I am trying to get better at my likes, and learn to better handle my dislikes. There are reasons for both of these, but primarily, I want to please others with tasks.

The thing that seems to be providing my doms/taskmasters joy at the moment is any task which makes me desperate, and humiliated -- primarily: kneeling, edges, and deepthroats.

11/22/23
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares!

Posted 11-21-2023 at 07:48 PM by Hukky
Updated 02-26-2024 at 09:49 PM by Hukky

Welcome to my PM Dares!

Yes you can send multiple PM dares in one message! All dares can only be sent once per 24 hours though. Here to be GetDare's Toy! Send either by PM or by kik (ask me for it if you want it).

I have failed you, GetDare...
I haven't been reporting back nor keeping up with my PM Dares. Updates incoming. This includes missthegirl, spankeegirl, sluttysue, painslutjoe, fruitlessventure, EMILY22 and Kaiyo and last...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re-BDSM test after one year of online BDSM

Posted 11-21-2023 at 12:21 PM by pluky
Updated 11-21-2023 at 11:47 PM by pluky

Let's see how things have shifted... right off the bath I can see my bratiness went dooooown, can't say I'm surprised xD I have been tamed 😳

My Submission went up which goes hand and in hand with the above, I actually clearly shifted from wanting to be forced to wanting to surrender and show devotion.

With tests not all changes are relevant, sometimes you just happen to feel like answering the question a bit more strongly than the first time and it doesn't necessarily...
getDare Devil
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.50 average.

Mini Report - Circular Punishments

Posted 11-21-2023 at 01:46 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 02-22-2024 at 12:25 AM by SilverBlue

Master demands that I write-up reports to share details of my experiences with the swinging couple he hooked me up with. I was already behind on the reports so I've been required to have an exposing photo of Master's choice as my profile pic. That earned me an extension of 48 hours to finish my report about the time spent with the husband of the couple.

Unfortunately, I was talked into doing these mini-reports, which may not be interesting to people at all Anyway, that last
Old

nothing to read here

Posted 11-20-2023 at 06:50 AM by luzifell
Updated 02-07-2024 at 12:44 AM by luzifell

sorry this is an empty one
Pokemon Master
Posted in Uncategorized