Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > vladimir_bz_lion

Rate this Entry

"Cruelty, as a form of love ..."

Posted 01-01-2015 at 06:03 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Remember my girl...
Remember roses with thorns cut out for you to avoid injury your fingers, and cuts on your forearm when the blood flow down from them in thin streams.
Remember melted, slightly cool ice cream in your favorite cafe and burning wax, which painted on your back.
Remember how I carry you in my arms when you hit the knee and how you rubbed them to blood, not having the right rise on your feet. Remember how to caress your breasts so desired linen silk, and how tormented them needles and clamps.
Remember, the tenderness with which my lips touch your cheek and what stinging slaps of mine give rise to.
Remember how to hold your hand in mine and squeezed by your wrist cuffs.
Remember, how I washed and carefully combed your chic hair, and how, having reeled them on hand, I approached your face.
Remember, as I bathed and lubricates with oils your whole body, and what the bruises left on it with a whip.
Remember, how i supported you by the hand, so you will not stumble, and how with kick of my boot made you fall.
Remember how you said you will never belong to and how clicks on your neck locking collar.
Remember how you purred me sweet words calm, because I felt bad and how you screaming in pain, to have my was fine.
Remember how my eyes are shining when you're please me, and the cold metal look when I'm upset.
Remember yours proud to publicly shout: "I hate you" and quiet humiliation: "I beg you, Master, forgive me" in private.
Remember what I performed your every desire, reckoning with you, and how to satisfy any mine, spitting on you.
I remember once I got on my knees in front of you and how you do not rise from them in my presence.
Remember that girl ...
Remember that no matter how I was cruel, there is no other in the world such a person who is born in me such a boundless tenderness.
Remember that my will for you - the law, but your request will be fulfilled.
Remember that there is nothing for me now is sweeter than the scent and taste of your flesh, and there is nothing indifferent than other women.
Remember that as far as I humiliate you in front of me, so I magnify you in front of others.
Remember that each donated emotion I will return a hundredfold.
Remember that I will defend, protect, and shut you from any trouble and pain, except that i cause myself.
Remember that girl ...
Remember and know ... you're with me, as long as enough of your strength, love and patience. I am with you until my heart dwell ...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2749 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments