Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > 6u3k

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

linearizationcannon task completion

Posted 12-15-2013 at 02:06 PM by 6u3k

You're going give yourself a solid enema. Freeze bottled water and ram the entire damn piece of ice up your ass past the point of your anus letting back out again. Turn it upside down so the tapered end gets frozen specifically. Once the ice is in, ram a buttplug into place with no lube. You aren't allowed

Now while you enjoy the chu
.... don't have time to finish this up.

Um contrast of hot peppery fire going up your urethra with minty cold chunk of ice lodged up your ass for a long time. use a qtip to get the stuff up your urethra then leave it there and pour on top of it to let it diffuse in. Then switch and force a little bit of ice up your urethra

rice kneeling during all of this

masturbation via crushing your balls against the base internal shaft of the penis hidden underneath the scrotum. You should be rubbing/squishing them against it as if they were a fleshlight or something, not stimulating it directly. Cum at least 5 times. Any time you cry you have to start all over and add an additional time.

First I would like to start off by saying I hate chemical play but since it isnt a limit I did do it along with everything else as your about to find out.

For the ice I prepeard a few frozen 20 oz bottles ahead of time. I cut off the plastic on the first one and rammed it up my ass letting out a nice little yelp followed by a shiver. I put the plug into my chilled tightened rim and took a few seconds to try and adjust.

at this point I started the "rice kneading" since it is suppose to be done through out the whole scene. (attempted this the day before just to make sure I could come from it having never tried it before.)

As I smashed and stroked my cock with my nuts I used my other hand to get the minty liquid ready for my cock. Saturating the qtip in the liquid I started to slide it down my erect shaft, biting my lips as the effects started to take effect. Leaving the qutip in I started to pour some of the liquid over my cock head letting it seep into my urethra.

my nuts where already throbbing by this point and luckily I reached my first climax early on cumming right as I pulled the qutip out to put the ice in. Cumming burnt a bit due to the chemical inside of my cock but it wasnt that bad yet.

getting the bit of ice that I had crunched up I stuffed it into my cock and kept going at it. about the time I reached my second climax though my cock was really heating up a bit. Now the dare didnt specify the difference but my eyes started to get watery. I wasnt crying though so I kept at it for a good bit.

taking allot longer this time to be able to cum I did finally make it to my 3rd "orgasm" though it was more pain then pleasure at this point my nuts throbbing in my hand as I worked them over harshly trying to make it through the session on the first go but sadly I was out of luck. I actually started to cry a bit before I was able to reach my 4th cumming.so it was back to the begining. I waited for my eyes to dry up since starting while crying would have simply made me constanstly restart.

taking a deep breath i removed the plug and lined up the second chunk of Ice shoving it up my ass. Luckily the first one had melted a good deal and was able to slip past my first rectal bend. my ass was literaly almost numb at this point but ramming the plug in still made me cringe.

Taking the qutip and starting to work more of the minty liquid into my cock I made sure to steady my breathing and stay as concentrated on cumming as possible. My urethra was very sensitive though at the moment. after getting the ice lodged in place I started to cum out around it and the qtip.

1 down 5 more to go. Instead of trying to hurry my way through it this time though I made sure to try and stay as calm as possible as I kneaded my nuts into my cock.

the chill in my ass was starting to hurt again though. the numbness was wearing off and it was simply painfull to just sit there with the ice up my ass, not to mention the pain shooting up my cock.

my 2nd orgasm took what seemed to be like forever but the 3rd came shortly afterwards. Taking in deep breaths I did my best to ignore all the painfull sensations shooting through my body but that just simply wasnt possibe.

whimpering I held in the pain and the tears as I was able to make myself cum a 4th time. Just 2 more I kept telling myeslf as I kept on going. my nuts throbbing and pulsing in my hand.

I actually had to switch hands at one point due to the cramping in it from all the squeezing.

the ice at this point was mostly melted and I was very thankfull that it was one less thing to feel. the pain in my cock and balls though more then made up for it as I came a 5th time.

my balls were hurtting not just from the constant kneading but having actually came so much. It was barely coming out each time but none the less it was there.

only having one left to go though I picked up the pace and quickly rubbed it out as fast as I could. runing to the shower to clean up and empty out the second I came.

pissing burnt like hell the rest of the day. but I was finally completed the dare. after a grand total of2.5 hours of torture.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3721 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    it's "rice KNEELING" by the way
    Posted 12-16-2013 at 10:06 PM by linearizationcannon linearizationcannon is offline