Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Depp's Blog of Doom

Enjoy my blog. I'll try and post stuff and update things from time to time.
Rate this Entry

Dating is such a Drag

Posted 08-04-2011 at 09:55 PM by depp

I recently moved up to San Francisco and have been doing a tiny bit of dating in the interim. I've found the women up here to be of amazing quality. Every girl I meet is passionate about their work, open minded, and slightly addicted to wonderful substances. It's all so cute and a wonderland of fun.

Anyways, I asked a girl out to a lunch date in the park this weekend and was told it would work wonderfully as she had a drag show later that night to perform in. I got a yes on the date and an invite to the show later. I honestly have no idea what to expect. Female drag? I'm intrigued with no idea what to expect.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5967 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    How come you get lucky with asking girls out but I don't?
  2. Old Comment
    Not...sure...if serious...

Depp if this is a serious blog which, by all means is okay, and unless im missing something, you may want to google female drag/drag queen immediatly...
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by loke View Comment
    because loke you need to show them your penis before you ask them
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Depp if this is a serious blog which, by all means is okay, and unless im missing something, you may want to google female drag/drag queen immediatly...
    This is a woman who dresses like a man when she performs. The show is at a lesbian club. And yes, my blog is serious. Drag is not the same as a drag queen.

Quote:
    Talk to them like human beings. Meet them like you met your existing friends or use the internet. Seriously, don't freak out about this stuff.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by depp View Comment
    This is a woman who dresses like a man when she performs. The show is at a lesbian club. And yes, my blog is serious. Drag is not the same as a drag queen.

Talk to them like human beings. Meet them like you met your existing friends or use the internet. Seriously, don't freak out about this stuff.

Oh alright, i was confused then, just lookin out for you. Good luck then sir depp! Im sure itll go smoothly :P
  6. Old Comment
    A mystery may be the best thing for you. Congratulations on finding someone and arranging a date. Hope everything else goes as planned.

And the blog title, fits in well lol

All the best

Love Rachie
    x x x x
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by loke View Comment

I know this isn't your blog, Loke. But I wanted to give you a simple way to find a wife. You just mail order one or maybe, more - if you strictly follow Mormen philosophies.

Put some money in your paypal account and go shopping at:

http://www.goodwife.com/
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by depp View Comment
    But if we all follow your advice, we might find someone who is as crazy as you.

Anyways, Congraz on your move. I live close by SF, maybe we can get a coffee sometime and talk about the finer things in life, like what did the waitress really put in our coffee.