Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SissySlutSamantha

Rate this Entry

My Ultimate Fantasy

Posted 04-02-2020 at 01:59 AM by SissySlutSamantha

Ive not participated in dares for over a year now due to big changes in my home life (good changes at that). I Met a loving girlfriend who i love but she sadly isnt into any form of kink and it means ive had to be quite vanilla in the bedroom and cant really explore crazy things with her. Ive had this fantasy that i really want to try but even bringing parts of it up she doesnt seem keen. So im going to write it here to get it off my chest and maybe show it to her one day so she can see if it turns her on at all.

It all starts with pretending to be on a first date, we sit down for dinner and have a lovely evening together. After a few to many drinks she asks me to walk her home because she doesnt feel safe going alone.

When we get back to hers she invites me inside for another drink. Not wanting to be rude i agree and we head inside. After a few more drinks things get frisky. We start making out and she can feel me getting aroused. She grabs the outside of my jeans and says she wants to see what a real cock feels like as her previous partners were not to well endowed.

I say no as i am hiding something i dont want to share. This only makes her want it more and she pounces on me. She holds me down ans undoes my jeans only to reveal me wearing a pair of womens panties. She laughs and calls me names. And says she doesnt want a cock that wears womens underwear. I try to pull my jeans up and we wrestle with her trying to pull them off me.

She eventually overpowers me and pulls them off and takes pictures. She says she now has me under her thumb and wants me to do exactly as i say otherwise she will post the pictures on social media to embaress me. Im reluctant and try to plea for her to delete them but she manages to turn her phone off so i cant delete them.

After bargaining i eventually agree to do what she says and she leads me to the bathroom. She makes me strip and get in the shower. She puts me in handcuffs over the shower rail so i cant escape and starts showering me down. She then says "if you want to be a sissy girl i will make you one and proceeds to start shaving all my body hair and facial hair. After shes shaved me she washes me with female body wash and unties me from the shower.

We go into her bedroom and she puts a blindfold on me. She then dissapears for a few minutes as im left contemplating my fate. She returns and says shes layed some clothes out and hidden my own clothes so i can either leave naked or wear what she wants. I agree to wear what she wants and she laughs. She then proceeds to dress me.

She first puts a black thong on me with a matching lacy bra. She makes me sit down and rolls some stockings up my legs and attaches them to the thong. She then paints my nails and does make up. Before finally making me wear a maids outfit and a pair of heels.

She takes more pictures and says im going to serve her. She handcuffs me to the foot of her bed ready for the next day.

She makes me eat my meals from a dog bowl on the floor. She then makes me clean her house, uses me as a foot stall and spanks me whenever she feels like im not performing well. She takes pictures and calls me names all day. Halfway through the day she punishes me for a mistake and forces a plug up my ass. Telling me to get use to that feeling.

In the evening she handcuffs me and tells me to wait until im called. She dissapears for 30 mins and then calls me in. Shes wearing stunning lingire and has made herself up. Shes also wearing a strap on. She makes me give the dildo a blowjob and makes me gag until i have makeup streaming down my face. She then throws me on the bed and makes me bend over. She carefully removes the plug and starts gliding the strap on over my asshole.

When shes ready she gently penetrates me and gradually starts getting into a good rhythem getting faster and harder until im moaning in delight. When she wants her sissy to orgasm she turns me over and fucks me so my cock is facing me and starts jerking me off. When im close to orgasm she pulls my cock towards my face and makes me give myself a facial. At the end she takes some more photos and tells me im not done with you yet...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 727 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments