Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

a diaper boy

Posted 07-21-2018 at 09:06 PM by Diapered_prince

It has been two weeks since my last update and it is late now so I will write what I can and possibly edit it tomorrow with more stuff if I forget anything

Hello all,
Not much has changed since I last wrote on here. I continue my year in my diapers and continue to use them (mostly just wetting though I have messed 4-5 times these last 2 weeks.) I was given a recommendation by a friend about some other cheap diapers that they have used from Walmart (attends) They are not available...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Getting tired of this

Posted 07-08-2018 at 07:48 PM by Diapered_prince

Hello,

So the novelty of the diapers has officially lost its appeal. I think most of that comes from the fact that I don't have a steady income this summer, but I also think that it is because the diapers I have been wearing have leaked a bunch these past few weeks. At home, I am able to put a cloth diaper inside the disposable to act as a stuffer to help with leaks, but while I am away, that isn't an option.

I also think that I don't like wearing anymore because I am...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

summer is (officially) here!

Posted 06-23-2018 at 08:55 PM by Diapered_prince

Hello faithful readers,

Summer technically started this week (at least for us in the northern hemisphere) even though school has been out for almost 2 months. (for uni at least) I am going through diapers really quickly now and have had 4 leaks in the past week (much to my dismay) Luckily, they have all been at home (or rather my grandparent's home) so it has yet to happen in public which is a thought that really scares me. I have found out how much my diapers hold though (based on wet...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time
Old

Ramblings of a diaper boy

Posted 06-17-2018 at 10:33 AM by Diapered_prince

Salutations,

I am still up with my grandparents, and will likely remain with them the entire month (and a bit of next month as well.) However, a routine has started to develop around the house so at least that is good.

My diaper supply is running low (right now I have 8 left) so I am going to need to go to the store sometime soon to purchase some more. The trick is, how do I get out of the house for a bit. I don't want to lie about where I am going, but my grandparents...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time
Old

I'm still here

Posted 06-12-2018 at 09:51 PM by Diapered_prince

Greetings all,

I have been away from home for about 10 days now and have had to go out and buy more diapers to store in my suitcase (I am going to need to buy more in the near future again.)

In this time the people I chat with on kik have been telling me about their diapers and how absorbent they are (they wear tykables or comfydry.) I am kinda jealous of those diapers, but they are so expensive. I could buy 120 of my diapers or 70 of those diapers. And I would need to...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Life is hectic sometime yeah?

Posted 06-02-2018 at 07:18 PM by Diapered_prince

So since I last wrote I received a phone call that I was needed in Oklahoma to help my grandparents for the summer as they are getting pretty old and are losing their mobility and independence. Since then, I have been busy running errands and doing odd things around their house. (but I do still have my diapers)
Not much to report in my diapered life, but thought you should know that I am going to be rather uneventful for the summer (as far as I know right now)

As always,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

wow, it has been too long

Posted 05-20-2018 at 05:38 PM by Diapered_prince

Hello everyone,

So this is a long time in coming, (2 weeks late I guess) and I suppose I should let you know how life is. As I said in the last post, I am out for the summer break and am planning on visiting some family next month to see how everyone is doing.

I am kinda nervous because I have been diapered for almost 5 complete months (wow) and my bladder is not anywhere near what it used to be. If I had to give it a guess I would say that I am down to about 60% of what...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time