Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: Breaker Part 2

Posted 11-20-2016 at 05:39 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Part 1

Wasn't that obvious enough already? "Yes!", I raged. But he kept calm: "How bad do you want it? Tell me.". I could barely hold back my anger and need. That jerk! But I was willing to compromise in my situation: "Very bad! Now come on, do me." I begged: "Please!" Yes, he started to rub me again and continue where his hand had left me. Still, he was pressing me for something in exchange: "Promise me not to pleasure yourself. Promise me...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Breaker Part 1

Posted 11-20-2016 at 05:39 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-20-2016 at 05:42 PM by CSasha

Dedicated to IllPUTitIN

Naked. I stood in front of the mirror in my room and let my hands slide over the young body. My pubic hair had only started to grow, very slowly, while my breasts made all my peers drop their jaws every single day. They wouldn't believe my boobs could become even bigger. The girls were jealous, and the boys aroused like hell. I think I was the first one who gave them a boner, and I imagined many of them jerked off to my image. Ha, losers! Although I had watched lots...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Yes, Sir! Part 2

Posted 10-17-2016 at 06:09 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-14-2019 at 07:28 AM by CSasha

Part 1

But instead, he walked around her in circles, asking her questions in her ears.
"Would you take the piercings I want you to have? In your belly-button?" Touching her belly.
"Yes, Sir."
"In your nipples? In your tongue? In your septum?" His left hand brushed her right breast.
"Yes, Sir.". Wait, in her inner nose? Like a cow? Wasn't that what she heard about was so painful? And with bigger rings, it looked so humiliating....
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Yes, Sir! Part 1

Posted 10-17-2016 at 06:07 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 09:00 AM by CSasha

Finally, she stood behind him, when he opened the lock. Another glance at his smooth, big and capable hands reminded her of the plenty weeks and month since they knew each other. They had spent hours on dates and comfortable private talks about nearly anything. Especially including their sexual preferences. He was an experienced top with a good reputation as a play partner. She had only started to discover her hidden, submissive desires. They were both smart and educated. She was careful and patient...
Oracle
Posted in Stories