Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

On Distance

Posted 10-25-2015 at 07:34 PM by punishmypussy (Masochistic Musings)

Boyfriend lives an hour away. That doesn't sound like much, but driving an hour there and then an hour back is exhausting and my car is ancient and doesn't like doing that drive very often. Boyfriend doesn't do that drive well and doesn't like coming to my town at all because it's a college town and he has an aggressive personality that doesn't play well with stupid college kids, so I usually drive to him to keep him happy. Add to that the hectic schedule I'm keeping in addition to Boyfriend's schedule...
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Birthday Orgasms

Posted 08-17-2015 at 07:44 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2020 at 12:37 AM by Butterfly

Click image for larger version

Name:	26.jpg
Views:	907
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	344

I have been feeling a bit homesick lately (being 3000 miles away from the place you grew up, all your friends and family is hard) and it is especially difficult because my birthday is coming up. Asslvr and I are going to try and keep some of my birthday traditions, but it will be a different year for me.

However, instead of getting down, I am going to try and view it as a good thing. I mean, at least I get to be here with my love and we get to celebrate
Attached Images
File Type: jpg large.jpg (38.2 KB, 1317 views)
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Bowling, Bribes and Near Death Cumming Experiences

Posted 07-28-2015 at 11:45 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-28-2015 at 12:23 PM by Butterfly

Now that I am finally getting settled here in Alberta, I have had some time to start working on the bribes I owe to some of my voters from from the presidential campaign. We decided that last night would be the night that we motor through and get all of the username photos done (if you asked for that as your bribe, please know that it should be reaching you by the end of the week).

Asslvr and I started our evening by going bowling. We like to make things interesting and have fun and so
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture.jpg
Views:	496
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	341  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

punish me on skype

Posted 07-09-2015 at 08:44 PM by dirtycumgirl

i was very bad today as i let a stranger come over and fist my pussy for about a half hour, omg was his fist huge. i need to be punished for allowing a stranger to do this to my slutty hole.
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

need dares and punishment

Posted 09-13-2012 at 05:27 AM by slave552

likes: underwear dares,self humiliation (but notjing public), pain (but nothing permanent or blood), spanking , corner-time , clothspins (but only on cock and balls), being controlled, toothpaste, dice dares

limits:
public , family/friends , poo/cum/piss eating , permanent damage , illigal, noisy , blood , webcam, enema

pm me how long you want a dare
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 10

Posted 04-28-2012 at 08:04 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

On day 10 I wrote another essay. This particular task had been assigned to me a while before and I'd been thinking about how to approach it.

1. You will begin writing essays every three days in your detention time. You will post them in a blog you start on this site. The essay topics will be chosen by the first person to comment on the blog with a topic for you. Each essay must be 750 words minimum. Topic one: What is the best way to "reform" a slut?

2. You will
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 7

Posted 04-25-2012 at 05:57 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

On day 7 I did some dares sent to me via PM:

Put this in your sig:
"Loves: Anal, spanking, roleplay
PM me any dare from my "loves" and I will do it"
Keep it for a week and send me all dares you get.

It's been there since the 22nd, and so far I've been given two dares.

"Hello slut

Hey there you cunt, I dare you to fingerfuck your ass!"

This was actually fairly pleasant...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized