Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > vance810

Rate this Entry

About Me

Posted 06-29-2017 at 04:37 PM by vance810
Updated 09-12-2021 at 05:11 PM by vance810
Tags about me

Do not contact me if:
• You didn't read the entire about me. Yes, I know it's long, but I have important things to say
• U tipe liek dis. Some spelling errors are fine, but be able to have a normal conversation
• You just want a quick play session and don't want to provide a tribute. I love the fantasy and play, but I'm tired of being ghosted. If you show me your worth my time, I'll happily make your head spin.
• You don't respect my likes, dislikes, or limits
• You aren't interested in having a friendship as well as a potential play partner relationship. Because, not to toot my own horn, but I'm pretty great to have as a friend

About me (personal):

Hello, my name is Sarah. I'm a 29 year old female living in Tennessee. I have a primary and he has been in my life for over 10 years. He is the one that got me into this lifestyle and isn't going anywhere. I'm open about what I do with others, but what I do with him stays with him, and other partners stay with them. I currently work in a professional setting. I enjoy it and it pays the bills.

I guess I would consider myself a geeky nerd or a nerdy geek. I love playing video games (trying to find my next favorite game, open to suggestions). I love RPG’s! When I'm not on the PS4 I enjoy playing trading card games. Magic the Gathering is my favorite and I mostly play online with Arena. I enjoy reading about anything and everything.

Other things I enjoy is competing in powerlifting riding through the woods on my mountain bike, fishing, being outdoors, finding awesome food, and drinking some good beer!

Now, on to the kinky stuff.

About me (fetish):

I enjoy being a Dominant the most and that is what I'm best at. I do enjoy being the submissive but mostly only with my primary. He is the only one I've really been able to have that side with.

I can sometimes get sassy during a play sessions so be prepared (I know, big surprise)

Being on the Domme side, I enjoy role play mostly. I like giving tasks and having control.
Being able to open up and show that submissive side is the biggest enjoyment I get when in that space

I love:
Humiliation
Dirty talk, name calling, begging, and praise. Basically if I can get you to blush, mission accomplished
Panties
I love wearing panties and controling them. They make great gags as well! Boys in panties are one if my favorites 🔥
Edging
Pushing right up to the breaking point.. time.. and time again.. keeps us all on our toes and ready. Makes teasing a lot more fun too
Spanking
Over the knee, with my hand, paddle, flogger, cane...
Basically all the impact it in my yummy book
Strap On
Either with male or female, I love using one! I feel sexy as hell and love to show the love to whomever is on the receiving end
CBT
Chasity

I like:

Mouth Stuff
From worship to kissing.. I want it all over me and I'll put mine all over you
Bondage
I like not being in control and giving all the pleasure to my dominant. I then also love when someone can trust me enough to tie them up!
Pet Play
Breath Play

I dislike:
• Body Writing
It smears. Do I write it so I can read it or so you can? I smell like sharpie. It's just really annoying.

I won't do:
• Public
• Friends/family
• Mess
• Food
• Pee/poo
• Blood
• Hard Pain
• Permanent

My safewords:

Green: I am okay and I want this to continue. If I say this without you asking me for a color then I want more.
Green Yellow: perfect spot, can push a little more, love what's going on, I can take it
Yellow: Slow down. Wait. Maybe change what we're doing. Something isn't right. I can't handle much more of this.
Red: Stop. Now. I'm scared. I'm in danger. No.

What I'm looking for:
• Compassion
Everyone has issues and I hope to be able to understand yours as well as you understand mine
• Friendship
For a long time, I viewed people on this site as BDSM people and that was it. I've since found some amazing people and formed some amazing bonds and friendships
• Similar interests?
Totally not required, but it would definitely earn you bonus points. But hopefully, we have similar likes
• Respect
Not an option. If you don't respect me, my safewords, or my trust then don't even bother contacting me
• My age?
I don't really have a preference.. age is just a number and

**♡Discord** MissSassy#3125

**♡Snapchat** Sassystreet8104

**♡Kik** sassystreet810

Open to anyone who wants to be friends, discuss anything fetish or not, and any advice! Just shoot me a message.

Open to paid play sessions for boys!
If you show you have what it takes, aren't a ghost, and actually want to be my pet, males must tribute [here](https://venmo.com/code?user_id=2710710047997952212)

Want to tribute another way, get your own personal pictures or video, or just want to shower some love on a Goddess?
Buy off my wishlist 💜
https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/l...?ref_=wl_share

I know it was really long, but thank you for reading!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1187 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments