Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Staan's blog :p

Rate this Entry

well this will sound pathetic.

Posted 07-20-2010 at 01:38 PM by Trystaan

me and my girlfriend just broke up, she broke up with me. We'd been together for a long time, and this was the first time i've been broken up with, I really really liked her, I think I might of loved her. And now we just broke up and i have no clue what to do, so for now i'm just doing lots and lots of shots of vodka! YAY
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8219 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'de advise against using alcohol to numb your feelings..i did the same thing when my girlfriend broke up with me, and before i knew it i was selling drugs on the street to buy vodka. I got to a point to where i was never sober be it i was drunk, vicodin, valium, speed, etc and i nearly overdosed twiced. The lesson being, it started with vodka for me. I know it hurts, and ive been there before so if you need someone to talk to let me know.

P.s. ive been clean of drugs and alcohol for a while now
  2. Old Comment
    Heartbreak sucks- the first time is always painful- and I'm not sure the fact it gets easier each time after is any comfort whatsoever...

...I'm miserable for completely different reasons, and drinking wine not vodka- but in any case- CHEERS!
  3. Old Comment
    Breaking up is never easy, in fact it is painful. I agree with the above, vodka is not the answer, don’t go down that road. You have got to remember that you are not viewing things clear right now, you need time to adjust. Talk to friends you trust, if you can.
    Updated 07-20-2010 at 05:23 PM by theone
  4. Old Comment
    The pain will get better... trust me I know... I went through this a few months ago... Its not an easy road and it has been painful but I have gotten better.

It helps to keep yourself busying and doing things that you enjoy. It will help out a lot.

My boyfriend of over 2 years broke up with me and I thought I was going to be marrying him. It hurts but take it from me you can get over it. vodka isn't the answer... you have to just deal with the pain and slowly day by day it will get better
  5. Old Comment
    Why vodka? Wine and beer is WAY better... well imo it is.

Wine and beer does help. Bored? Drink some wine or beer.

I never experimented with it from what happened to you, but hey, if it helps then thats fine.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Why vodka? Wine and beer is WAY better... well imo it is.
    Vodka's stronger.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SlutPuppy View Comment
    Vodka's stronger.
    I tried vodka before... didn't like it.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    I tried vodka before... didn't like it.
    I prefer Whiskey over Vodka. But yeah, it's still stronger. Especially if it isn't the cheap kind. But that's still pretty strong too.

Anyway, Tryst, things will get better. If you do drink, don't drink too much.
  9. Old Comment
    As far as I know, throw or store anything that belongs/belonged or was gifted by her, sleep, wake up, mope-tv-friends, sleep, wake up in the middle of the night, cry, vodka, sleep, don't try to drive while drunk, sleep, rinse and repeat and you'll be fine.