Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Staan's blog :p

Rate this Entry

facepalm.

Posted 01-26-2010 at 01:49 PM by Trystaan

I went to argos today, and i bought a new dart board but when i got it it didn't have all the pieces bad times.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4584 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That's what you get from buying things from a shop which doesn't let you see it products before actually buying them xD
    Posted 01-26-2010 at 01:57 PM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  2. Old Comment
    i'm taking it back now with my mother, and her tongue is SHARP
  3. Old Comment
    Actually Marvin, you can request to see the item before you leave the store... so it's really just the assistants out back that they hide from you (and they had my sister working there once... so I know how bad the staff are... the standards were so low they let her work there ). However the laptop I'm currently using came from there, and works a treat.
  4. Old Comment
    My comment was tongue-in-cheek

I only really went there as a kid, and not often.
    Posted 01-26-2010 at 05:16 PM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Was the product sealed. All products should come with some waranty as to being suitable for use. Missing parts means its not.
  6. Old Comment
    I took it back and they gave me the upgrade which was an extra £20 for free so i am all happy now