Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Workout Task

Posted 03-16-2016 at 06:41 PM by The Slutty Princess

The Task:
1. You will do 60 jumping jacks while you have the alligator clamps on your nipples.
2. You will do 60 push ups while you have the double-sided dildo inside your ass and your tight pussy.
3. You will do 60 squats while your vibrating egg is inserted into your tight pussy not turned on.
4. You will do 60 sit ups, while sucking on your 11" dildo in your mouth.
5. You will do 60 toe stretching, while you have toothpaste on your nipples, inside and outside
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First Live Slave Cam Session

Posted 03-16-2016 at 12:18 PM by SoloPlayMate44
Updated 03-21-2016 at 11:54 AM by SoloPlayMate44

Just wanted to let everyone know about my first cam session where I was just being controlled.

I was alittle apprehensive going into it, but as soon as we started I slipped right into it and acquiesced to every command he gave me. I started out on my knees and he made me strip. Then I had to suck my little pink/red 5 in dildo until finally getting on all fours (side view) and putting it in my ass. This is a really small dildo lol so it was no problem but it felt pretty good. I fucked...
Posted in Completed Dares
Old

Blog post 6 - petplay

Posted 03-15-2016 at 12:49 AM by RainbowSky

NOTE: sorry this is late. I've been busy with competitions recently

Petplay is a really interesting topic to me and is something which I enjoy. In fact I can even go as far as saying it arouses me to the point of me getting very wet, which can be slightly embarrassing and humiliating when you are naked on your hands and knees and you are dripping wetness onto the floor. I like petplay because it is similar to acting which is something I love to do. I have very little self-confidence, I...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old

March 2016

Posted 03-14-2016 at 04:19 PM by SoloPlayMate44
Updated 03-16-2016 at 12:03 PM by SoloPlayMate44

Please give me feedback about these posts, What you want me to do differently or what you liked. I want to make it more like what people want to read

3/14/16
I have been away for a while so I am playing catch up on a bunch of dares so these next couple are gonna be back to back to back!

(I had my beads in because of another dare) For this dare I was to strip cuff my hands in front of myself and hold a long dildo in both hands. I chose to do it on my knees and used...
Posted in Completed Dares
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

I Was a Model! (A New Experience)

Posted 03-14-2016 at 11:55 AM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

So I did something last Tuesday. After a few months negotiating with different photographers and trying to arrange times, transport etc I went and did a full kinky photoshoot.

I'm not exactly an exhibitionist, and people ave commented that my photos on Fetlife appear quite modest - though I'd have to disagree there. I've never been big on the scene in my hometown since Uni (though I am trying) and don't show my face, so I don't exactly seem like the best of fits for the photography lark....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Two dare reports.

Posted 03-14-2016 at 11:19 AM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

It's been quite a while since I did a serious dare report, so I guess I'll do two. Thanks to EnigmaticBunni for his dare, and fuck JMN for his. No really, fuck him. Fuck him in his stupid face. Ahem.

DARE ONE - JMN.

Quote:
I'll give you a dare my good friend, you'll have to do 50 star jumps/jumping jacks with shoes or something relatively heavy tied to your balls, lose count and start again
Easy, I'll do 200.

I didn't use a shoe. I man-moded...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First Attempt at Arcturus' Potty Training & Ageplay Dare Part 3

Posted 03-13-2016 at 06:26 PM by JTN2010
Updated 03-17-2016 at 05:16 PM by JTN2010

See Part 1 here.
Part 2 here.

Original Dare

Log

Day 10: Quality Day
Update 1 (9pm): Nothing terrible special happened today. Didn't push any diapers too far but the wettings were very frequent if small. I didn't track my liquids super well so I just err'd on the side of caution. It was great roll which helped a lot. Only real downside was I forgot use my pacifier basically at all so didn't get those points but that's okay. If tomorrow...
Posted in Uncategorized