Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

New Butt Plug

Posted 06-20-2018 at 04:13 PM by DanaL (Dana’s blog)

I’ve never really done much with buttplugs but I got a training set of plugs in the mail today and Master had me insert the smallest in my ass. It went in pretty easy but was a very foreign feeling. It had me feeling a little full and like I needed to use the bathroom. I then was told to insert the biggest plug in my pussy but instead asked if I could use the second biggest to which master agreed. It went in easily and felt amazing. Master then asked me to try the biggest and it wouldn’t go in all the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Golden shower anyone?

Posted 06-20-2018 at 11:53 AM by Foxy Rose

So, I've recently been interested to adjust my likes, dislikes, limits, etc.

Today, after much courage from a person, who shall not be named, due to, let just say, stuffs, I was ordered to keep my pee in until I got home. I needed to pee into a bowl and shower myself. Nice!

I was hot, I was bothered. I was hot and bothered. Although I saw pee and golden showers as a limit, I've been interested in it, more and more lately. I've grown so much over the course of joining this...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180620_170107.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	620  
Incurable romantic and dreamer
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Planning 6,000 posts celebration - Our PM dare party

Posted 06-20-2018 at 05:35 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-28-2018 at 11:57 PM by CSasha

Hello everyone,

Note: you don't need to have active PM dares yourself to join, add and enjoy the upcoming thread!.

Thanks for all your contributions to my thoughts on a 5,000 post celebration. Some of you volunteered for special roles. I didn't do it but it made me quite aroused. But I made a poll asking for add thread experiences and preferences.

So after thinking over it and accumulating now over 6,000 posts in total, I prefer a new idea about a celebration...
Oracle