Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Ultimate Slut Dare Reports My reports and updates on the challenging "Ultimate Slut Dice Dare"
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.50 average.

Mini Report - Circular Punishments

Posted 11-21-2023 at 01:46 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 02-22-2024 at 12:25 AM by SilverBlue

Master demands that I write-up reports to share details of my experiences with the swinging couple he hooked me up with. I was already behind on the reports so I've been required to have an exposing photo of Master's choice as my profile pic. That earned me an extension of 48 hours to finish my report about the time spent with the husband of the couple.

Unfortunately, I was talked into doing these mini-reports, which may not be interesting to people at all Anyway, that last
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.50 average.

Report - Wet girl in the rain

Posted 11-17-2023 at 12:07 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)

Hi there - this is a slightly different report. I was encouraged to do this report by Getdare member Lionsan, who suggested that I don’t need to do long reports on life events and big dares. The small, everyday dares are fun to read too. It might be of interest to people who read my blog to report on smaller tasks, dare preparations and planning, and who knows what else, in little “mini reports”.

So, here’s my Friday 17 November morning report.

My alarm slowly wakes me,
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average.

Report - Naked erotic massage

Posted 10-28-2023 at 08:01 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 10-28-2023 at 03:30 PM by SilverBlue

This post is following on from my last blog post and you know the drill, read that first if you haven’t already (it’ll give you some context as to what’s happening here).

It was several days since Master told me I'd be with a swinging couple. To adjust to the idea of being with another woman, I thought of situations I'd been in before. I’d had laser hair removal done, which for anyone who has been through the process (or waxing) knows, involves having a trained technician up close to your
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Report - Visiting the couple's house (updated)

Posted 10-21-2023 at 06:43 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 10-28-2023 at 04:58 AM by SilverBlue

This post is following on from my last blog post, so read that first if you haven’t already (it’ll give you some context as to what’s happening here).

I was surprised to get a message from the couple in the evening, so soon after our lunch date! I am insecure so as I read the message saying how lovely it was to meet me, that they enjoyed our conversation and… I was waiting for the “sorry but”, like a job rejection letter, but there wasn’t one. They both really liked me and they were messaging
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Report - A lunch date with a couple (updated)

Posted 10-16-2023 at 05:07 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 10-27-2023 at 02:02 AM by SilverBlue

I received a message from my Master that got me all nervous... heh maybe it was excitement? I really don't know the difference sometimes, the feelings are so much the same I could be excitedly anxious.

Master messaged that a swinging couple were keen to meet me! I was a little confused as it was very much out of the blue to me - who are these people, why did they want to meet me, what the FUCK is going on?

Master explained that he'd been seeking a couple to play with me.
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Bondage and more - task report

Posted 02-25-2023 at 10:25 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 02-26-2023 at 03:14 AM by SilverBlue

Hi there, thanks for reading my blog, please leave comments on your thoughts or any feedback you have, it’s appreciated and I do try to respond to all comments.

How I communicate this dare has been weighing heavily on me. Would you want to know my full honest thoughts and feelings, which include how I’ve felt afterwards, or do you prefer I keep to my slutty fucktoy perspective? This will be the first part of my detailed dare report. It is my written account of the dare and what took place
Old

humiliation survey - likes/dislikes (not a task report)

Posted 04-21-2022 at 04:00 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 07-30-2022 at 05:42 PM by SilverBlue

Disappointed? This is just a survey thing taken from the forum post https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=390576 if you want to do it yourself. It's posted pretty much 'as is' but I've marked my choices in bold.

When choosing your the answers, you can either just highlight items on the list. It is particularly helpful if you indicate which items make you especially wet and squirmy by appending one or more exclamation marks (!).

NB: In