Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Report - swinging wife overnight stay

Posted 01-12-2024 at 04:01 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 02-05-2024 at 04:35 AM by SilverBlue

Before Christmas, the wife from the swinging couple asked to visit my place after work. I was a bit surprised, but I wasn't opposed to her visiting. She came around after 5pm sometime. I buzzed her up and greeted her in just a long hoodie. One thing lead to another and we experimented a little with mutual oral.

We had dinner out and came back a bit late to my apartment. We had a bit of a snuggle in bed before going to sleep, and the same again in the next morning. It made me a bit late.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average.

Report - Orgasm on the Rocks

Posted 12-09-2023 at 08:15 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 12-13-2023 at 05:51 AM by SilverBlue

I wouldn’t say I’m a gym bunny, but I like to keep fit & healthy. Exploring trails is one way I like to keep fit and clear my head. I also eat a lot of protein even though some people have made fun of me for that. Anyway, I really hate being stuck indoors all weekend, I like being active in some form or another. When I woke this morning (Saturday, 9 December) I checked the weather forecast and it was going to be fine today, but lots of rain on Sunday. “Yay” I thought. I didn’t have plans to meet...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Report - Swinging Husband and Female Sub

Posted 12-02-2023 at 04:23 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 12-04-2023 at 02:15 AM by SilverBlue

I just want to give a quick heads up that this is a report on my new relationship with a swinging couple, bi-sexual wife and straight husband that are in sort of an open relationship with me, which was set up through a seeking ad on a swingers site by my Master. Now this is my memory of what happened...

The pick-up
I was kind of excited about spending my afternoon and evening with the swinging husband. By this time I had my test results and we were all clear to play. Anyway,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.50 average.

Mini Report - Circular Punishments

Posted 11-21-2023 at 01:46 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 02-22-2024 at 12:25 AM by SilverBlue

Master demands that I write-up reports to share details of my experiences with the swinging couple he hooked me up with. I was already behind on the reports so I've been required to have an exposing photo of Master's choice as my profile pic. That earned me an extension of 48 hours to finish my report about the time spent with the husband of the couple.

Unfortunately, I was talked into doing these mini-reports, which may not be interesting to people at all Anyway, that last
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.50 average.

Report - Wet girl in the rain

Posted 11-17-2023 at 12:07 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)

Hi there - this is a slightly different report. I was encouraged to do this report by Getdare member Lionsan, who suggested that I don’t need to do long reports on life events and big dares. The small, everyday dares are fun to read too. It might be of interest to people who read my blog to report on smaller tasks, dare preparations and planning, and who knows what else, in little “mini reports”.

So, here’s my Friday 17 November morning report.

My alarm slowly wakes me,
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average.

Report - Naked erotic massage

Posted 10-28-2023 at 08:01 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 10-28-2023 at 03:30 PM by SilverBlue

This post is following on from my last blog post and you know the drill, read that first if you haven’t already (it’ll give you some context as to what’s happening here).

It was several days since Master told me I'd be with a swinging couple. To adjust to the idea of being with another woman, I thought of situations I'd been in before. I’d had laser hair removal done, which for anyone who has been through the process (or waxing) knows, involves having a trained technician up close to your
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Report - Visiting the couple's house (updated)

Posted 10-21-2023 at 06:43 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 10-28-2023 at 04:58 AM by SilverBlue

This post is following on from my last blog post, so read that first if you haven’t already (it’ll give you some context as to what’s happening here).

I was surprised to get a message from the couple in the evening, so soon after our lunch date! I am insecure so as I read the message saying how lovely it was to meet me, that they enjoyed our conversation and… I was waiting for the “sorry but”, like a job rejection letter, but there wasn’t one. They both really liked me and they were messaging