Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Toy Review - Lovense Domi 2

Posted 09-21-2022 at 04:12 PM by lola.fox

TL/DR: A vibrating wand massager with bluetooth capabilities and several power levels.

Pros: The major draw of this toy is that it can be controlled remotely. There are so many options with Lovense to play with long distance partners - one on one, being controlled by a group, syncing your toy with your partners so they move in tandem and even having it sync to music or a game. The app is very easy to use and I’ve had very few connection issues, it’s definitely...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Toy Reviews
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Toy Review - BDSMAmmunition’s Shibari Rope Kit

Posted 09-20-2022 at 07:34 AM by lola.fox
Updated 09-20-2022 at 10:15 AM by lola.fox

TL/DR: A set of 4 pieces of jute rope for bondage with a low temperature candle and a storage bag.

Pros: This rope cones in a variety of colors, which drew me to it because I was looking for a very delicate lavender color that they had advertised (more on this later). It was very soft, especially compared to the jute I bought at a local event. The shipping was very quick and packaged securely and discreetly. The candle and storage bag were...
Posted in Toy Reviews
Old

Toy Review - The Whisk by KinkyCreationsStudio

Posted 09-18-2022 at 06:09 AM by lola.fox

TL/DR: A high quality, original, fun impact toy with stunning colors.

I am a big fan of impact and wanted some variety on implements, so I’ve been trying to seek out some unique options through small businesses on Etsy.

Pros: This toy is stunning - the pale pink of the stands are totally my color and I love the copper detail on the handle. It is really great quality, the vinyl is really smooth and the handle is heavy in a...
Posted in Toy Reviews
Old

Toy Review - WeVibe Melt

Posted 09-17-2022 at 08:50 AM by lola.fox

TL/DR: A powerful air pulsing clitoral stimulator with blue-tooth control capabilities.

As I mentioned in an earlier review, I purchased quite a few pulsating and suction toys to do my own research on what worked for me. The first review I did for this set was on the Shots suction toy, and I really truly didn’t like it - I think it was my lowest rated toy I’ve written about to date. This toy though, this toy is much much different.

Pros: At...
Posted in Toy Reviews
Old

Toy Review - Shots Twitch Suction and Vibration Clit Stimulator

Posted 09-15-2022 at 07:19 PM by lola.fox

TL/DR: A compact, chrome suction and vibration stimulator that is lacking in all functional aspects.

I am very intrigued by suction toys - I’ve purchased 5 over the course of the past two years since they all have different shapes and features. This toy unfortunately was not the one for me - though I believe I finally have found the one!

Pros: I was very intrigued by the shape of this toy as well as the...
Posted in Toy Reviews
Old

Toy Review - Arcana Electrosex Wand

Posted 09-15-2022 at 11:30 AM by lola.fox

TL/DR: A strong, black vibrating wand with electric stimulation capabilities.

I have purchased several different e-stim toys over the past year since it’s very high on my curious about list. I have reviewed my first foray into electro-sex previously on my blog, with the tingle e-estim wand which was sort of a let down. I purchased this and one other toy (keep an eye out for that one! ) which went much better as these toys are...
Posted in Toy Reviews
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Toy Review - Extreme Restraints Zippered Eyeless Hood

Posted 09-14-2022 at 05:10 PM by lola.fox

TL/DR: A lightweight, quick fix for hooded sensory deprivation play.

We had dabbled with some mummification play prior to this and didn’t have a proper hood, opting to use some clothes as a makeshift solution. It wasn’t very breathable and paired with the mummification, did not bode well in terms of claustrophobia. I did some searching for a cheap option since we have plans to purchase a very nice quality sensory derivation mask...
Posted in Toy Reviews