Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.14 average.

Task report | Supermarket Buttplugged

Posted 03-27-2022 at 03:52 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 03-27-2022 at 09:56 PM by SilverBlue

Because I’m in a sharing mood, I thought I’d share another story-form blog post with you. Nothing so extreme as meeting a hook-up in the men’s changing rooms before going out to dinner, but still a little bit naughty.

So, I was chatting with Master on snapchat and he wanted me to do some of my weekly edges before going to do my grocery shopping. Although I did my edges as requested, Master wanted his fucktoy to be naughty in public. My task was to insert my buttplug in the supermarket
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.33 average.

Report: Rainy day being used by Master [1/?]

Posted 11-21-2021 at 04:55 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)

I thought I'd blog about this session with Master, but rather than write out the whole thing at once, it's easier for me to blog in digestible chunks. This will be the first of a couple of parts, we'll see.

I had a busy and stressful week, so I was kinda looking forward to the weekend and visiting Master. Well, the weekend arrived, but brought with it some rain clouds and strong winds. I didn’t want to go out in such nasty weather. Master messaged me asking when I was coming around. I
Old
Rating: 35 votes, 2.11 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Gangbang "Sub" Slut #4 (1 / 4)

Posted 08-09-2019 at 09:43 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 12-28-2019 at 07:14 AM by SilverBlue

I'm breaking this post into parts, people said longer posts were harder to read in one go.

2 years ago I started playing adult dares with a friend with benefits. Standing in front of the windows of my apartment naked, leaving a vibrator in overnight, not wearing a bra in public, even undressing outside, it was fun, risqué but we found a new long dare on GetDare that he dared me to do the Ultimate Slut Challenge tasks. I was to go into the dare in the dark, not revealing the tasks until
Old
Rating: 32 votes, 4.63 average.

The Contract Week 9

Posted 12-01-2018 at 10:51 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-04-2019 at 12:57 PM by jane@

Monday
D and I had arranged to go for a drink after work to chat about the events of the weekend and last week
D came through to my office after 5 and seemed in excellent spirits.
She said ‘now TT you have been very good but I know you like to be bad so let’s pretend it’s like old times and your just bad - so bad - so strip now’. I hesitated D –it was still early - ‘now TT do it – it’s all good I am happy and you need a ‘treat’.

I did as I was told- when nude...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jane on her desk at work_LI.jpg
Views:	1094
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	732  
Posted in The Contract
Old

Kinky sub girl looking for Mistress/slave couple

Posted 05-13-2017 at 05:05 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 05-15-2017 at 03:23 AM by CSasha

Looking for a Mistress with a slave boy to attach und follow. I am f22, 5’1″, 106 lb, bisexual. I have hair free pubes and a tramp stamp with the word "Slut" within the decoration. My experience in casual sex and BDSM is small. I remain my ass virginity at your disposal. I'd like to be trained in obedience and service for my Mistress. I'd love to learn how to put my pleasure and interests aside for the benefit of my superiors and suffer for other people's amusement. I'd love you to use...
Oracle
Posted in Ad format, Stories