Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Learning to hold my orgasms

Posted 01-18-2021 at 10:55 AM by Orgasmdenialslut

I have began learning how to control and hold my orgasms today was a big fail, I was only able to hold for 1 minute and then I made myself accidentally cum. I have been provided with a training schedule to hopefully improve this, I will do this for a least 4 weeks
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

List of 25 keyholding ideas.

Posted 04-01-2020 at 12:38 PM by RiskyFlame
Updated 04-02-2020 at 02:17 AM by RiskyFlame (add title to #25)

A couple of years ago when I was much more active, I wrote on several topics which I have never posted for the reason that they are not finished/ completed yet. But it's a waste not to post them so I will be posting some of them over the next period even though they are still in the incomplete state. The image resizing blog entry is actually one of those topics.

=== IMPORTANT ===
- Look before you leap.
- Criticism is much appreciated.
- Always have a back-up key!...
Longtime User
Posted in Lists
Old
Rating: 37 votes, 4.14 average.

Week 16 of Contract

Posted 01-19-2019 at 06:54 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-18-2019 at 07:10 AM by jane@

13th to 19th Jan Sunday and Monday

Received and after some angst accepted more rules to my contract will publish contract and rules when complete as further chains of bondage (rules) are still being added.

The rules so far involve chastity and denial but what stopped me and caused a little wobble on my path were in summary:-

I agree to reply promptly to messages from Mistresses quick answer is expected.

You will have to wait at least 3 hours
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TTJ being played.jpg
Views:	827
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	791   Click image for larger version

Name:	TTJ dressing.jpg
Views:	832
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	792   Click image for larger version

Name:	blame.jpg
Views:	832
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	794   Click image for larger version

Name:	caught in a bowl.jpg
Views:	840
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	796  
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: jpg feel am walking deeper.jpg (16.3 KB, 856 views)
Posted in The Contract
Old

Story: Breaker Part 2

Posted 11-20-2016 at 05:39 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Part 1

Wasn't that obvious enough already? "Yes!", I raged. But he kept calm: "How bad do you want it? Tell me.". I could barely hold back my anger and need. That jerk! But I was willing to compromise in my situation: "Very bad! Now come on, do me." I begged: "Please!" Yes, he started to rub me again and continue where his hand had left me. Still, he was pressing me for something in exchange: "Promise me not to pleasure yourself. Promise me...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Breaker Part 1

Posted 11-20-2016 at 05:39 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-20-2016 at 05:42 PM by CSasha

Dedicated to IllPUTitIN

Naked. I stood in front of the mirror in my room and let my hands slide over the young body. My pubic hair had only started to grow, very slowly, while my breasts made all my peers drop their jaws every single day. They wouldn't believe my boobs could become even bigger. The girls were jealous, and the boys aroused like hell. I think I was the first one who gave them a boner, and I imagined many of them jerked off to my image. Ha, losers! Although I had watched lots...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Essay: How to reform a slut

Posted 04-28-2012 at 08:05 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

What is the best way to reform a slut?

I think that if someone is truly repentant and wants to change their ways, whether this be slutty behavior, laziness or any other type of transgression, their cooperation will be easily won. Thus a slut who wishes to reform will be much easier to teach than one who is resistant to this reformation.

A person (male or female, but for simplicity’s sake I will use female pronouns for this essay) who has been behaving like a slut and who...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized