Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Naked at Home Rule - Discovered by a friend

Posted Today at 03:37 PM by ClaireScott
Updated Today at 05:59 PM by ClaireScott

Hello my GD family!
Those of you who have followed my entries and blog know I’ve worked over the past 2 years to explore and embrace my nudist and exhibitionist side. For sometime now, I’ve implemented a rule that I would remain without clothes while at home and that my curtains will always remain open. Being an introvert, I do keep to myself a lot and though I have friends that I do hang out with, this part of my life has remained very private to me, and I typically do not have people...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.50 average.

Back from being MIA / Naked store run

Posted 11-10-2021 at 03:17 AM by ClaireScott

Hello everyone! First off, I’m so sorry for disappearing (and leaving a few dares unfinished). My summer was both a crazy one emotionally but also a pleasant one in terms of exploring my exhibitionism. I’ll share more of my summer adventures in my next few posts. To celebrate my return, I thought I’d share a challenge I did back in the summer to get you interested in my blog again

Naked store run:
This was a challenge that came to mind as I was talking to a friend about their...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Urinal Pig

Posted 08-28-2021 at 06:20 PM by filthypig

This is a report of a fun dare I completed today!
I am living in a student hall right now as my studies start back up. I am in my own room and right across from the common bathroom. Here there are sinks, toilets in stalls, urinals, and shower stalls. Everything has curtains and dividers for privacy, but normally it is quite empty here.
The first task I was given was to pee myself in one of the showers. I had an urge to pee but it was so hard mentally letting it flow in a communal shower…...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Top 10: 2018 Kink Wishlist Recap

Posted 05-30-2019 at 07:20 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-30-2019 at 07:23 AM by PrincessJessica

At the end of 2017, I wrote a blog detailing the things I wanted to do in the following year and was recently reminded that I should really do a follow up to see how I got along with my kinky filth-list.
  1. Feminisation - It’s fair to say I took this about as far as I could without breaking my limits per permanent body changes (shaving) or social suicide (makeup etc). I think most people probably think of me as “Jessica” on here and I definitely managed to take this further than expected with
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Top 10s
Old

Anal Training

Posted 06-28-2017 at 05:10 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Today I had a bit of time alone so I decided to do some anal. I cleaned myself out with my douche and got to it.

I started off with my rather thin dildo. Probably 6 or 7 inches long and feels very good thrusting in and out of me. I can fit the whole length of it inside me.

After playing with that one for an unspecified amount of time, I moved to my Electrofox. It's a little shorter, but the shaft is of a similar girth as the previous dildo. The difference is the knot. Takes...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Third Night

Posted 08-19-2016 at 03:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

I went out again last night. (This occurred the night after part two, but I've been uploading these a day late.)

It was 17 degrees Celsius last night, which was pretty perfect. It was a bit windy which made it a bit colder, but the temperature was very nice. I can't wait for summer, so it'll be warmer at night.

I went out, down my court and got the underwear that I had left in the same place (see previous posts). They had now been pissed in, cummed in, left outside in the...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dares 5, 48, 67 & 99

Posted 06-12-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Pictures #5, 48, 67 & 99
Four more dares for the Ultimate Flashing dare. This one was again done at the park near my house, at around midnight. I don't think I can actually show you the inspiration pictures, but I'll add a PS with info on finding it.

I'll give you brief background on each inspiration picture from now on. Skip ahead if you have access to the pictures. Number 5 is a picture of a girl squatting in front of a playground wearing only a shirt. She is pissing on the...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized