Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Small rant

Posted 10-08-2023 at 11:32 AM by KinkyBBW

I love posting links for my Lovense toys. I love having strangers control my pleasure/torment. However, I no longer add people to the app unless I have chatted with them for awhile and built trust that they will respect my boundaries.

Lately, I have had guys use the links, but when I won't give them my app username, they hound me for it and when I stick to my no, they just end the session or leave the session.

Not taking no for an answer is EXACTLY why I don't give out...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

1 hour Lovense control session

Posted 06-24-2023 at 08:37 PM by KinkyBBW

Here is the report I promised 😘

I promised my next orgasm to him. It had been around 2 weeks since my last orgasm and I told him he got to decide if or how many times I got to cum.

He got to decide what I wore "lingerie, you choose" and what toys I used "one that is will make you cum and a plug of course".

I sent him a control link for my Lovense Nora and Hush.

From the very start he had me on edge! I was asked to...
Posted in Reports
Old

Pleasure or Punishment?

Posted 06-23-2023 at 02:49 PM by KinkyBBW

Thank you GD! You did not disappoint! I posted a control link for my Hush in a thread and asked people to play with my ass while I worked out at the gym to help me figure out if it would be pleasurable or a good punishment. Well the verdict is in ...

PUNISHMENT ALL THE WAY!

So I started with a half an hour on a rowing machine for my cardio. When the the first 10 minute control session started I thought "This is nice". That thought didn't last long. As the vibrations...
Posted in Reports
Old

Toy Review - Lovense Domi 2

Posted 09-21-2022 at 04:12 PM by lola.fox

TL/DR: A vibrating wand massager with bluetooth capabilities and several power levels.

Pros: The major draw of this toy is that it can be controlled remotely. There are so many options with Lovense to play with long distance partners - one on one, being controlled by a group, syncing your toy with your partners so they move in tandem and even having it sync to music or a game. The app is very easy to use and I’ve had very few connection issues, it’s definitely...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Toy Reviews
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

End of 2022 Kinky Bucket List

Posted 09-16-2022 at 07:19 AM by lola.fox

Satoshi and I have two visits coming up and we get to spend a nice chunk of time together each visit, so we have been planning lots of fun things we can do when we’re together. We have lots of fun vanilla things planned like trips to museums, wineries, a visit to Amsterdam, a visit with another gD member and even Satoshi’s first Thanksgiving!

We also have a lot of fun kinky things planned. Satoshi gave me a nice little budget of $600.00 to purchase a bunch of surprises for us to use -...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Life