Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Pretty Pink Doll Part 2

Posted 11-26-2021 at 09:36 PM by lola.fox

A short drive later we arrive at our hotel. I’ve already been earlier in the day to make sure our room was set up to be cozy and prepped for all the fun we would have. I send you off to the shower to refresh and remove your plug and cage, with strict instruction to not touch yourself while your cage is off by any means. You leave the door ajar so I can pop in and make sure you’re being a good boy if I need to. It doesn’t take you long to strip and soon you feel the steaming hot water rain over your face,...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Pretty Pink Doll Part 1

Posted 11-26-2021 at 09:36 PM by lola.fox

I’ve told you that this day would come for almost a year now. A year filled with late night chats and dark fantasies uttered in whispered tones, never a lull in the conversation and never enough hours in the day. A year of trying new things, expanding our likes one kink at a time, learning as much about ourselves as we learnt about each other. A year of preparing for this moment; making me a budget, spending hours together combing the internet for just the right purchases to fulfill my visions. Granting...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Fantasies
Old

Story: The unusual suspect

Posted 11-10-2016 at 08:43 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-18-2016 at 12:37 PM by CSasha

I had met Mike at a party. Her proper forename is Michelle, but everyone calls her Mike. Since that is how she calls herself, and dare you to disrespect that choice. The one time I deliberately did so to provoke her, I ended up naked and severely bruised on the floor in the cellar for one night with just a blanket. She responsibly checked for any serious injuries as well as the temperature and left me water, but I had learned my lesson. The next morning that punishment and my regret had redeemed me in...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Miss Gorman

Posted 11-10-2016 at 07:57 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-01-2016 at 11:24 AM by CSasha

This is a follow-up on the stories Lola and Cassandra.

The bell rang. The school was over. Still, no student in the class moved. They could all hear the other classes jump up and run out into freedom. With every other teacher, they would just do the same. But not with Miss Gorman. She claimed the lesson time was hers to teach, and dare any student who wouldn't wait until she had decided when it was over. It was in the hands of students how long they took for the subject material the teacher...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: More than I dreamed of Part 2

Posted 11-05-2016 at 08:32 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 05:29 AM by CSasha

Part 1

"The active surface also soaks up my personal dampness and gathers it in a reservoir in the balls. Although I also enlarged them, they even grow further once the standard volume is filled up. But the best feature is that the wearer, in this case, I, can spurt this volume through the shaft anytime via a natural physical impulse. I configured the sensors parameters to be triggered by orgasms. First I had my doubts it would work, but the results totally convinced me. We have also...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: More than I dreamed of Part 1

Posted 11-05-2016 at 08:31 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 05:23 AM by CSasha

My girlfriend is an engineer. I am so proud of her work. Of course in our household any crafts, mechanics or electronics, that's her domain, and woe me if I touch it. She not only loves to solve problems, but she also enjoys to do it her way, making it the best way possible. She is so full of passion for it that I can see the spark in her eyes every time she is on it. When I got friends over, I proudly play with all the different improvements my girlfriend has made on any machines and furniture we have...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Next door Part 2

Posted 10-05-2016 at 01:01 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-02-2016 at 05:40 PM by CSasha

Part 1

I really slept like a baby, happy and fond like never. The next morning I stood up fresh and full of enthusiasm. I still had a work day to endure, but I was eager to bear it in good mood for the night that might come after it. I took a warm shower and dared to finish with cold water to resurrect my body. I took my time with the breakfast, also thanks to getting up early enough. And I even had a relaxed way to work since I also didn't need to be in a hurry. It just felt everything...
Oracle
Posted in Stories