Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Date report: dildo in a change room stall

Posted 03-01-2023 at 01:18 AM by ClaireScott

Here is a changing room date offered by merkwurdigliebe. He had asked about my apartment building and its facilities and I told him about the pool and change rooms available. His instructions were:

“Next time you can go when the pool is empty or just has a couple of men in it. Go to one of the changing rooms and strip in one. Put the dildo on the floor and ride it until you cum. I'm assuming the changing rooms are in view of the pool. If they aren't, have the door to the changing room...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Toy Review - Tantus Cush 02 Dual Density

Posted 11-16-2021 at 03:47 PM by lola.fox

TL/DR: I didn't think I was a fan of dildos until I tried out the the Cush 02 - the think that originally drew me in was the candy pink color.

The only ones I'd owned were an oddly textured stiff flesh colored one and one that was far too big at nearly the size of my forearm so I wasn't sold on them. I set out to find a dildo with good reviews that specifically mentioned texture. I found Tantus, which seems to be a reputable brand, and I was shockingly...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Toy Reviews
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Getting ready for public masturbation 2nd attempt (Reader participation at the end 😉)

Posted 05-07-2021 at 11:53 PM by ClaireScott

So if you have read my blog entries, there was an attempt to masturbate with my apartment door open and to lay with my pussy exposed for 5 minutes after I orgasmed while using a cum ejaculating dildo. I failed the first time (read my entry to find out why) so I decided to try it again Thanks to a challenge by Mini.

The challenge this time is not as straight forward as currently I am challenged to be fully naked when at home, to not have any underwear on when outside my apartment, and that...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Toys of an Anal Addict

Posted 11-28-2020 at 03:30 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 12-03-2020 at 01:48 AM by AnalAddict
Tags anal, clamp, dildo, toys

This was a long time coming and has now been decreed by a lovely getDarian.

Note that the Power of Blue has fizzled out.

Butt plugs
  • Small plug - black, 9 cm (3.5") insertable length, 3.5 cm (1.4") width
  • Medium plug - pink, 12 cm insertable length (4.7"), 4 cm (1.5") width
  • Large glass plug - Icicles no. 14 - clear glass, 10 cm (4") insertable length, 4.5 cm (1.8") width
  • Large silicone plug (mostly used as dildo as it doesn't
getDare Addict
Posted in Musings
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average.

Getting ready for public masturbation

Posted 05-19-2020 at 02:31 AM by ClaireScott

So a few guys have been giving me dares to masturbate in public and i’m not quite there yet. I figured some practice would help

I was given an easier dare a few days back (can’t seem to find it again, so if it was you, let me know so I can credit you for it!). The dare was essentially to masturbate with my apartment door open using my cum dildo and after orgasm, to lay there 5 minutes...(that was the part that really scared me...5 whole freaking minutes!)

I decided to...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Jealous of my dildo

Posted 03-02-2020 at 03:11 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 03-02-2020 at 03:14 PM by Matt:
Tags clitty, dildo, sph

I have been requested to write a blog about how much better my dildo is than my little clitty..

Those who have been unfortunate enough to see my clitty will know how small it is.

Due to having such a small clitty I did not know what a real cock should look and feel like until I brought my dildo. While I had seen pictures of cocks before, having a "real proper size cock" that I could see and feel, brought the difference home so much more..

[img]https://**********/gD99517/a-dil.jpg[/img]...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

24 male with girlfriend. looking for anal dares for her to do to me.

Posted 01-04-2020 at 01:22 AM by Boatingjesse
Updated 01-04-2020 at 01:56 AM by Boatingjesse

I am a straight male that likes giving and receiving anal. My girlfriend pegs me sometimes. I like to be tied and dominated but also dominate her too. We have many sex toys, Butt plugs that vibrate, fist dildo, strap on, electric (pads and dildo), glass dildos, and more. We are looking for dares to do. Ive never really did cross dressing but I'm not apposed to it. Im more looking for things for her to do to me or to do to myself. I am even willing to buy something if I like the dare. I also like to deep...
Posted in Uncategorized