Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.14 average.

Task report | Supermarket Buttplugged

Posted 03-27-2022 at 03:52 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 03-27-2022 at 09:56 PM by SilverBlue

Because I’m in a sharing mood, I thought I’d share another story-form blog post with you. Nothing so extreme as meeting a hook-up in the men’s changing rooms before going out to dinner, but still a little bit naughty.

So, I was chatting with Master on snapchat and he wanted me to do some of my weekly edges before going to do my grocery shopping. Although I did my edges as requested, Master wanted his fucktoy to be naughty in public. My task was to insert my buttplug in the supermarket
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

The Ass and Nothing But(t) the Ass

Posted 10-09-2020 at 12:41 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:44 AM by AnalAddict

As I've been plugged for more than two days now, I thought I'd write about my plugs, my current routine and how I've been experiencing it so far. Thanks @Blue Fox for giving me the inspiration for this blog post.

As I mentioned in my first blog post here, my former dom required me to be plugged at all times so my ass is open and accessible. Being an anal addict, I've found this rule exciting and thoroughly frustrating. Let me explain.

For those of you who haven't experimented...
getDare Addict
Posted in Musings
Old

Butt Plug Training Log

Posted 08-20-2020 at 11:43 AM by ftmfckjob

Hey, so I just got my butt plug in (along with a couple of other things) and am feeling inspired to do anal training everyday for at least 2 hours. The goal would be continuous wear and/or to comfortably get through a shift at work, but my max is 3.5 hours so far. It's a biggen for someone kind of new to anal (2.25 inches at its widest), but I just love how my ass gapes and looks after I pull it out.

This is day two, and yesterday I did 3 hours 41 minutes. It was very comfortable...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

One week plugged and denied

Posted 07-26-2020 at 01:56 PM by RiskyFlame
Updated 07-30-2020 at 02:52 PM by RiskyFlame

I often enjoy reporting my thoughts and progress on the dares I receive but this isn't always possible. Usually I send the report to the dare giver in private or sometimes post it on the dare thread. But today, neither options are available: I received the dare on a person above thread and the inbox of the dare poster is full. So I decided to post all my reports on my blog from now on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffanysissyslut69 View Post
(Must wear butt plug) until you've been in chastity for a week.
Day 1 (reduced to <1000...
Longtime User
Posted in Reports
Old

Buttplugs and Swimming

Posted 05-25-2017 at 08:19 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

For the past two months, I have been going swimming once a week, on Thursdays. (except last week when I was sick, and 3 weeks ago when I had stuff on). A couple of weeks ago I had the idea of wearing a buttplug while I was swimming. Today I finally got around to trying it out.

I put the plug and some lube in my swimming bag and set off. Instead of changing in the open part of the changing room I entered a cubicle. Putting it in wasn't too eventful. Once it was in I had no issues.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Another Buttplug Adventure

Posted 12-18-2016 at 02:54 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Yesterday I used my buttplug for the second time. I decided to clean myself out and then put it in before my shower. It went in around 5:00 PM and came out around 7:30 PM. After I got out of the shower I put on some peach coloured panties and matching bra (very small) underneath a t shirt and shorts. I then took my dog for a walk. The bra was really obvious through the shirt but I didn't meet many people on my walk.

It feels good having it in when doing other things. I want to go out...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized