Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

PM Dares

Posted 10-14-2019 at 01:21 PM by subaisha
Updated 11-24-2022 at 11:10 AM by subaisha

Here's a list of PM dares you can send me. I've put them into different categories and colored them according to how challenging a dare will be for me. The green dares are easy and mostly for my own enjoyment, the orange dares can be more challenging and the red dares are more painful/hard for me to do. The blue ones can be either depending on your choice.

Pain

ass x: I'll spank my ass x times. Feel free to add a tool, position etc. (max: 100)

Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Being a Brat

Posted 07-23-2019 at 02:46 PM by Aiedails
Updated 02-25-2022 at 05:01 PM by Aiedails

I've noticed that being a bratty sub has quite a few definitions here. I haven't seen much being said about brats so, I thought I'd shed some light over what kind of brat I am, and also why I love it so much.

Definition

I am not looking for being tamed into an "obedient submissive". Being bratty to me is talking back to my dom, to tease him as he's teasing me and bantering back and forth. I love to find loopholes in any task, but I would never consciously disobey a task...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Foot in the Door

Posted 06-02-2019 at 04:00 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

A Foot in the Door

I’ve never really understand having a feet fetish. I suppose a large part of that is that, like any kink, it’s a very primal unexplainable desire for something most people would find weird. To me, ugly wiggly toes are someone else’s hot dreams (although I do see some vague aesthetic quality to women's feet).

The only time I remember being turned on by anything foot related was my kink “awakening”. The first time I realised I might not be entirely normal.
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

Temporary PM dares

Posted 06-09-2018 at 02:34 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 02-13-2019 at 01:07 PM by CSasha

Feel free copy and modify any of my personal PM dares for your own list or just let them inspire you.

OUT OF ORDER

Though I am still pretty busy and going to be until September, I still have some time and mood to be a bit kinky and partly submissive. So I decided to try it with this additional temporary PM dare list. My main PM dares are still valid to use. You may also use these Token PM dares if they are still valid.
You can also give me and others PM dares
Oracle
Old

I Hate Denial; I Love Denial

Posted 12-26-2017 at 03:11 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 2 days...today it's something that's fast becoming my biggest love/hate kink; denial.

Denial's always been a bit of a curiosity of mine, quite why anyone would willingly put themselves through it was beyond me though. It's not that I'm desperately addicted to cumming, it's a little messy/awkward and I guess I rarely have particularly intense orgasms (other than...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

The Pain of Too Little Self-Control

Posted 12-21-2017 at 06:29 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

The Pain of Too Little Self-Control

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 5 days (thanks Cassandra for the unexpected extension)...today it's my lack of self-control

I have such little self-control it's embarrassing, but also probably explains why I'm naturally submissive and am able to embrace that. That voice that should stop me from doing something, be that either vanilla ("Don't...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

My First Mistrust

Posted 12-17-2017 at 06:53 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 3 days...this time it's my first, and only, mistress

When I entered the "kink universe" I never really expected to want a Mistress or Master, the thought of giving up potentially control of your life to the same person either near permanently or even for an hour or 2 in a session didn't really appeal. How would it not get repetitive and stay fresh? Could...
Truth or Dare Zealot