Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

#08 - Becoming an Edging Toy - No touching

Posted 09-14-2020 at 12:26 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#08 No touching

The day started with morning edges as usual. Ive even been so horny the past few days that I even dont bother getting out of bed anymore. I just get straigt to edging my cock. Same story this morning. I did 30 wonderful edges, such a nice feeling to get my cock so wet with pre cum this early in the day ... I think the title of todays post already gave it away but ... if I had known how the day would progress, I probably would have edged a bit...
Distinguished Member
Old

#07 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Edge, edge, edge

Posted 09-13-2020 at 01:32 PM by Felix645
Updated 09-13-2020 at 09:26 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#07 Edge, edge, edge

Today, and the upcoming will be only edging and edging and edging.

I woke up today eager to edge. Since my master and I didnt get talk again last night, I just did my regular 15 morning edges.

Later I got a message from my master how todays and the upcoming days plan is. Today Im still required to edge 100 times. But starting the tomorrow the edges increase again by 10 each day until the weekend ... so up until 150...
Distinguished Member
Old

Interlude - Becoming an Edging Toy - Turn me on

Posted 09-12-2020 at 04:41 AM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

Interlude

Stuff I read that turn me on

I have something which Id like to show. Over the past couple years I collected some stuff related to edging and denial that really turned me on. Everytime Im reading those things I always crave more edging and denial. I collected these from various platforms, even this one. Maybe you even recognize some of the stuff! Some just represent a fantasy, for other I truely wish it happening to me.

If you'd...
Distinguished Member
Old

#05 - Becoming an Edging Toy - More Edging ... again

Posted 09-11-2020 at 02:33 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#05 More Edging ... again

Todays post is all about edging again!
Little extra info from yesterday. After I posted yesterdays blog my master ordered me to do another 10 edges, with only 5 second breaks this time, to be done right before going to bed! I guess he liked that idea from yesterdays blog! So I did, and I fired through them quickly, the whole thing only took 3-4 minutes. I did them on all fours which kinda always enforces my submissive...
Distinguished Member
Old

#04 - Becoming an Edging Toy - More Edging

Posted 09-10-2020 at 01:49 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#04 More Edging

As always the day started with doing morning edges. 40 edges to be exactly. Sadly I didnt had that much time this morning, so I only managed 12 edges. But that means another 28 edges later this day. I kinda liked it that way because today I though I take an opportunity.

I came home around 4 pm. And almost instantly got naked, why? Because I knew I was home alone for at least another 1,5 hours so I thought Id make this edging...
Distinguished Member
Old

#02 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Drained and Edged

Posted 09-08-2020 at 02:03 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#02 Drained and Edged

The end of yesterday night started with 21 minutes of corner time. I wont exactly say it gets easier but it didnt felt as bad the first time around. Might actually be the case because I was quite excited while doing this. Shortly after I finished my blog yesterday, my master informed me that he wanted a fresh start. So after the assigned 22 edges I was to cum and drain my balls! My mind was circling around that thought during the whole...
Distinguished Member
Old

#01 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Adventurous

Posted 09-07-2020 at 11:53 AM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#01 Adventurous

Yesterday ended with corner time and my nightly edging. I mentioned that the corner time should last between 15 and 30 minutes. I decided to let a randomizer decide the exact time ... might have been a mistake, at least for yesterday because I instantly got a 30 ... So full 30 minutes of corner time before I can my edge hungry cock! But I think we need to slow down a bit. I was required to hold a tennis ball against the wall with my head. Though...
Distinguished Member