Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Baggage

Posted 09-30-2022 at 12:05 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Sometimes life sucks. We all go through shit and even when we come out the other side, we can be banged up, bruised and scarred. This all turns into the baggage that we carry with us every day.

Not only do we have the baggage from our pasts, but we all have everyday life things that complicate things for us. Maybe it is school, work, friends and family, health, etc.

Normally
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Flaws and qualities

Posted 09-29-2022 at 06:27 AM by pluky
Updated 09-29-2022 at 08:31 AM by pluky

This is not going to be a BDSM related post. It's the kinda introspective writing I usually do in my personal physical (paper) journals, but nowadays I enjoy expressing myself here, and some people enjoy the read so why keep it to myself ? Getting right into it now...

Perhaps you have some traits or tendencies that often annoy you about yourself, you see the way it affects people around you or it works against you in various situations and you hate it. Or maybe there are things that irritate...
gD king
Old

Collection of my writing

Posted 09-28-2022 at 07:37 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Fiction - My erotic short stories

Non-Fiction - My real life play reports

A Fun Play Session - Edging

Race to 50 Edges

Playtime Reports
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Brat taming : expectation VS reality

Posted 09-27-2022 at 08:22 PM by pluky

Quickly I just wanna start by saying this is only my initial observations, from the pov of someone who just got into online BDSM or any serious-ish BDSM of any kind less than 2 months ago, I just like to share my raw thoughts as I go, they might be lacking, inaccurate to the real definitions or how things work, I'm still reading and learning about all of these stuff at my pace, but it doesn't mean I can't communicate in text form where I'm at with my understanding at any point, simply
gD king
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Getting Personal

Posted 09-26-2022 at 06:11 AM by lola.fox

Getting Personal

It has been quite a while since I’ve been active on the forums, but I’ve been poking about recently out of boredom. I thankfully recognize a few friendly faces, but for the most part it seems to be a whole new crowd around these parts. I thought it would be fun to create a little post for random facts about me for those who I haven’t met yet.

1. If you couldn’t already tell from my previous blogs, I’m an avid toy collector. I made it a goal to explore my...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Life
Old

Report for Miss K and Sir

Posted 09-26-2022 at 06:08 AM by pluky
Updated 09-29-2022 at 06:30 AM by pluky

Usually I wait many, many hours (a full night of sleep actually) to write a report since my Owner is not in a rush, but today I'll make an exception and write it right away for the GD member that gave me the task to read, so I'm a bit shaken and can't really give the writing the same attention I usually would.

I was to put pegs on my nipples and then edge, and only after taking off the pegs, snap my clit for every 30 sec that my edge...
gD king
Old

Toys

Posted 09-25-2022 at 09:51 PM by kinqui
Updated 02-23-2023 at 12:00 AM by kinqui

A list of my toys
Vibrators and similar
  • Doxy wand
  • Satisfyer 3
  • Lovense lush 3
  • Lovense Ferri

Dildos: