Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

1. Old Comment

Re: After Thoughts!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kath View Comment
    This is very sweet. It's always tiring to be that person who needs to give support, even in the toughest of times. But in the end it's always worth it if you're able to help.
    Thank you for your comment!
    You are so very right when that challenge isn't going to be a easy one. I just don't share that and keep it inside. The end is that joy from how no matter what. Each time is truly worth it from the heart.
  2. Old Comment

Re: After Thoughts!

This is very sweet. It's always tiring to be that person who needs to give support, even in the toughest of times. But in the end it's always worth it if you're able to help.
  3. Old Comment

Re: Lockdown Again!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 View Comment
    History will definitely remember covid. In 20 years history books will have a section dedicated to it, some of our children are gonna learn about it, and when they come home they're gonna give our generation flashbacks.
    Throwaway2018,
    You are correct about that! I have seen so far from the beginning, six friends lose a parent to "covid 19." I also had now six friends that got it and survive. So, that is a dozen people and half didn't make it. It is not over with yet. The big question. When will it stop? That is a question that no one has the answer to.
    Yes, in 20 years so much will look back to these years. Those flashbacks will have us wondering and thinking of the challenges we are now living through.
  4. Old Comment

Re: Lockdown Again!

History will definitely remember covid. In 20 years history books will have a section dedicated to it, some of our children are gonna learn about it, and when they come home they're gonna give our generation flashbacks.
  5. Old Comment

Re: OutDoors!

Maybe try Grammarly.com It’s free for basic grammar fixes.
  6. Old Comment

RE:What Is Next?

I hope they all wear masks at such large gatherings. With freedom comes responsibility, keep safe.
  7. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02
    Yes, that is so very important right now. That unity of so many with that support and backing up there choices is the American way. That is what makes the United States strong.
    Just posting the comment that you added to my comment above.
  8. Old Comment

Glad to know that political party parties are still being thrown and attended by masses. Yay America! *eye roll*
    Updated 11-05-2020 at 06:43 PM by Butterfly
  9. Old Comment

Re: COVID- 19!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sexyplant View Comment
    I do understand the fear, but not everyone can and has been able to save up money as they live paycheck to paycheck. What advice do you have for them? Fear can be a good thing, especially as it encourages caution, but to the point of hoarding? That's just selfish.

As for your blog, yes, the world is going to change from this, but I hope that it will be for the better. This isn't our first virus without a vaccine, and it will hardly be the last. What matters is doing the best we can to flatten the curve, keep others safe, and live our lives in isolation if necessary.
    Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Thank you for asking for some advice as well. I know so many of different classes are in the same boat as you have shared about yourself. Even with the big house and new car. Some have did it for show and to be like the "Smiths or the Jones." But behind those doors, they are something else. They are in trouble just as much as others going paycheck to paycheck. But that is another story.
    I would just say this. You don't really need a lot of money to keep at home if you can't afford it or have it. Yes money is not clean and yes, it can caused you to catch what is going around right now. Just keep like $25 to $50 dollars. At least you have something just in case. I didn't say to start just using only cash now. I said to use your plastic and bank cards first. Just have some money if you can afford it and keep it at home. Over here they have limit the amount now you can get out of the ATM. Here at least in my area by all banks and credit unions now. They want to make sure that everyone can get some money out. Due in part how some are going and draining the machines dry right now.
  10. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Take care and keep safe

I wish you all the best for getting through this crisis as best as you can, together with your loved ones, your company and your coworkers/employees.

Thank you and I wish the best to you as well during this very challenging crisis in your part of the world. Yes together as a world we will get through this.
  11. Old Comment

I do understand the fear, but not everyone can and has been able to save up money as they live paycheck to paycheck. What advice do you have for them? Fear can be a good thing, especially as it encourages caution, but to the point of hoarding? That's just selfish.

As for your blog, yes, the world is going to change from this, but I hope that it will be for the better. This isn't our first virus without a vaccine, and it will hardly be the last. What matters is doing the best we can to flatten the curve, keep others safe, and live our lives in isolation if necessary.
  12. Old Comment

Take care and keep safe

I wish you all the best for getting through this crisis as best as you can, together with your loved ones, your company and your coworkers/employees.
  13. Old Comment

Quote:
    Facts over gossip. Yes, it is bad. BUT! As far as we know it is not airborne. The social distancing affecting the numbers in the way of going down significantly supports that (see Italy's new infected numbers are getting less). It's not an apcalypse!

The issue of taking care of it is that unless we do something about slowing down the natural spread of that disease, it's going to overstretch our health care capacity. That leads to high death ratios of 5% and more. Last empiric numbers from scientist I heard (there's nothing very accurate since there are many factors, like age and medical history), around 5% of all infected need medical breathing-support for around a week which requires professional skill and the required equipment. No society has the capacity to support that for all of us getting infected in the natural speed.

We care because we don't want our family, friends, and coworkers to die of something avoidable. That's what all the heck is about, and that is what is so expensive. If we wouldn't care as much about Human life, so many would die but that would be it.

No need to panic. Seriously. Even more need to take care of each other, follow the new temporary rules, keep the distance, keep in communication and virtual contact, educate yourself, differ information by sources, support each other, and cooperate.

I want to say thankyou for your views and your comments regarding my blog. You are totally correct and you are totally right. There is no need to get into a panic. If people would stop and think of there actions right now during this crisis. Then they would see that each one of us must do what is best for each other. For those that afford to get sick or even die from this health issue. This is not a a normal time to just keeping the regular things in our lifes. It is the time to think what is best for fellow man and etc.
  14. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    In a time where people are already stressed, anxious and panicking, I don't think fear mongering is the right way to go. This is not the end of the world. Yes, there are going to be repercussions in the economy, and it could take a lot of time to recover from this, but the entire world is in this together. Talking about having guns and stashing money is just spreading fear and panic.

Thankyou for posting your views to my blog. Each one of us has our own thoughts on what is taking place right now in this whole world. Each part of the world is handling this crisis in there own way. I was talking about what is going on here in the United States. In the Midwest part of the United States. It is normal for people to carry guns and a way of life here.
    In regard about "money." I was just saying there is nothing wrong with being prepared like a "Boy Scout or Girl Scout." If everyone would calm down and just shop as normal. Then the food stores could keep up as normal. Especially, in regards toilet paper and other items that are a must for safety during this sad crisis. And during this period in time as well.
  15. Old Comment

Facts over gossip. Yes, it is bad. BUT! As far as we know it is not airborne. The social distancing affecting the numbers in the way of going down significantly supports that (see Italy's new infected numbers are getting less). It's not an apocalypse!

The issue of taking care of it is that unless we do something about slowing down the natural spread of that disease, it's going to overstretch our health care capacity. That leads to high death ratios of 5% and more. Last empiric numbers from scientists I heard (2there's nothing very accurate since there are many factors, like age and medical history), around 5% of all infected need medical breathing-support for around a week which requires professional skill and the required equipment. No society can support that for all of us getting infected at the natural speed.

We care because we don't want our family, friends, and coworkers to die of something avoidable. That's what all the heck is about, and that is what is so expensive. If we wouldn't care as much about human life, so many would die but that would be it.

No need to panic. Seriously. Even more need to take care of each other, follow the new temporary rules, keep the distance, keep in communication and virtual contact, educate yourself, differ information by sources, support each other, and cooperate.
    Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:07 AM by MasterDaddy02 (Correction)
  16. Old Comment

In a time where people are already stressed, anxious and panicking, I don't think fear mongering is the right way to go. This is not the end of the world. Yes, there are going to be repercussions in the economy, and it could take a lot of time to recover from this, but the entire world is in this together. Talking about having guns and stashing money is just spreading fear and panic.
  17. Old Comment

Re: My Feelings:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by wolf82 View Comment
    Glad to see you are (slowly) recovering! Here’s to hoping you end the year better than you start it!
    Thankyou Wolf82.
    Yes I am doing better and on that path to fully recover in a couple of months. The year is in that positive direction.
  18. Old Comment

Re: My Feelings:

Glad to see you are (slowly) recovering! Here’s to hoping you end the year better than you start it!
  19. Old Comment

Re: Home Finally!

Home sweet home. Enjoy your time, and don't be too eager with work and mail yet. Give yourself time to relax and recover. Don't forget about the mental drama such an accident causes.

I wish you best recovery and awesome holidays. Many thanks for the update.
  20. Old Comment

My thoughts

[QUOTE=Jewel Zachary;bt151921]oh gosh
    I hope you get better soon![/QUOTE]

Thank you Jewel for your kind words!
    I will be checking out of the hospital tomorrow afternoon and looking forward to that!
  21. Old Comment

My thoughts

oh gosh
    I hope you get better soon!
  22. Old Comment

My thoughts

Quote:
    Take your time. Recovery is a process.

Get well.

Thanks Cassandra,

I have a goal of being back together in two in a half to three in a half months!
  23. Old Comment

My thoughts

Take your time. Recovery is a process.

Get well.
  24. Old Comment

Re: Car Wrecked!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SirD View Comment
    Sorry to hear about the accident but glad to hear everyone is recovering.

Thankyou for your caring words! Yes we are really very lucky and it was good that we were in big SUV's! The State Troopers said that is what saved our lives! If we were in anything else! Then some people would of lost there lives!
  25. Old Comment

Re: Car Wrecked!

Quote:
    Oh my, sorry for that. Get well soon. Take your time recovering.

Thankyou for the kind words! I truly appreciate them! My ribs really got it bad, as my lower body and back!