Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Samantha88

Rate this Entry

Dares by Oddjobber

Posted 01-01-2018 at 10:28 AM by Samantha88
Updated 01-01-2018 at 03:05 PM by Samantha88

strip and put in a butt plug, penis gag and your nipple clamp chains to your collar. once ready you are to walk around your house to every room..prefer that window shade be up. take the walk around to ensure you are alone but also to warm up.

return to your bedroom. take out the penis gag and hold it on the floor. you will do 100 vaginal thrusts..then 50 slaps to either your face, ass, or breasts.

return the gag to your mouth..and if you have something light..hang it from ur nipple chain..

now get up and walk around the house again...repeat the thursting and each time you do a set of thrusts and slaps..add an additonal weight..so each time ypu walk around you have more weight hanging.

repeat the whole cycle 10 times so you have 1000 thrusts and 500 slaps. i want you rosy red all over..so make them good slaps!!!

I live alone and have four rooms. I pulled curtains aside and turned the light on.
Big Buttplug and Gag in, Collar and Nipple clamps on. I did not connect the chained clamps to the collar because of the weight-task.
I went around my appartment by always touching the right side (wall/furniture) and pushing my tits against every window for a second.
Back in my bedroom, Penis gag on the floor, me squatting over it, counting thrusts.
Would have been easier if i would have been fucked, not the one fucking (move the penis instead myself).
After 100 i was already a bit exhausted. Now the slaps. 10 on my face - degrading. Each tit - ouch. Each ass cheek - i liked that.
Gag back into my mouth - yummy
I took a clothes hanger and hang it around the chain.
Walking around again.
legs getting tired ... less face slaps, more butt slaps ... tits and cheeks turning red ... tits beeing pulled down more and more
I had to change my fucking position a few times, but everytime on the floor.
I got wetter, had to watch out not to cum. Means more pussy juice in my mouth.
Slapping my tits was getting more painful with the weight on my nipples. I slapped it off two times, everything fell down and it was SO painful! Of course I reattached immediately and had 10 clothes hanger on the chain in the end. That was heavier than expected!
In the end my face, tits and ass hurt a lot and were really red. 500 that is a LOT!
My pussy liked the task and just wanted to cum.

Thank you very much sir, please keep using me however you wish.

phase one:

strip and insert a butt plug and ur nipple clamps with the chain. have a handful of cloths pins handy and in arms reach and ur handy vibe. i want you to hook the chain onto something solid that is maybe against a wall or a door knob or something. then you are to crawl backwards on ur knees as far as you can go pulling on the chain..keep going until ur nipples are stretched as wide as possible.

once in position i want you to place 8 cloths pins on ur pussy lips..one on each inner thigh.

then use the vibe ..hold it against ur clit until you edge three times.

when done releae the chain and get up but do not remove the cloths pins...you can for a second to circulate but put them back.

walk out to your kitchn and get six ice cubes and some plastic wrap. put the ice cubes into ur pussy..then take the vibe..press it against ur clit and use the plastic wrap to wrap it around ur body so that the vibe is held in place.

turn it on..and leave it on for the duration of phase two.

phase two:

put on a robe ovee the cloths pins and ur body. find some shoes and put them on. find ur spare house key. go to a window..open it wode amd throw out the key. track whereabouts it lands.

now..leave ur apartment in just ur robe and shoes..with the vibe still on..and go find the key. make sure to lock the door behind you. in order to get back in you must go get your key you threw out and get back in...otherwise ur out of luck.

if you can get back in without loosing a cloths pin or any help, then you will earn the right to cum freely when you get back in the house.

if any cloths pins fall off and you get in without help then when you get back inside repeat the 1000 slap dare from before to earn a free orgasm.

if you have to get help to get back inside then you do not get to cum freely.

if you cum from the vibe uncontrollably that is ok..but you can not stop it at any time.

and the free orgasm should you earn it...is your choice on how you cum.

Well, naked, buttplug in, nipples clamped and the chain connected to a heater, I crawled back until my tits were not hanging, but pulled to the front. Quite painful already.
I added the clothpins, took my vibe used it on my clit (only. ... it is often hard not to fuck me if i am so horny )
I edged three times, stood up, put the ice-cubes in (I am using a lot of them lately ) and taped the vibe with duct tape on my clit (and the control on my back, so i can not change the intensity(100%)).
A robe on (no belt), shoes on, went on my balcony, and let the house key fall down into the grass. I knew pretty good where it would land, so I did not look.
I left my appartment, closed the door and went down. The steps down made the clothpins fell of my thights shit.
I left them there until I came back. The remaining clothpins were painful enough - always some of one side stuck with some of the other side, pulling my pussy lips in all directions. Arousing and painful!
I held the robe shut all the time, the vibe was arousing me quick.
Two people saw me, when i left the house door, but I had a robe, so it was not so strange.
I looked around on the grass and found the key within a minute.
On my way back up I got closer to a edge and I slowed down. I could not stop myself from mounting the handrail to grind my pussy against it until I came. THAT was painful, too. One more clothpin fell off and all the way down. I ran after it, hurrying this time, got it, ran back up, picked up the other two pins, back inside my appartment and stopped the vibe shortly before edging again.

Thank you for letting me cum, Sir!
I am always happy if I can do something for you.

______
I fucked my pussy with the penis gag on the floor, ice melting and dripping out my ass, the toothpaste burning. Then I squatted on the kitchen table and shoved the toothpaste dildo back in my ass. The cubes were not melted all the way, so that felt weired They were pushed deeep!
I held the vibe against my clit and fucked that dildo.
Edge 3 was more on the anal side, than on the clit. I fucked myself harder when it came,... and slipped off the dildo 18 edges to go.
Four edges later I got tired of this position and lay down on the table.
I changed the position couple more times and the dildo slipped out once more.
And one time it slipped out, when I was squatting (again) over it, sat down, but not in the middle. I slipped a bit back, the dildo jumped to the front - like one meter away or so
But shiiit - that were 3 slips. 30!
Thats so many: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had one after the other. Just seconds in between sometimes. Crazy! Couldnt think straight!

I am very glad I managed not to cum.
I dont want to find out, what a punishment means for you, if these are the normal dares
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1383 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    a wonderful recap and good to read them again.