Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Locked Puppy

Rate this Entry

Some of my taste experiences.

Posted 11-29-2016 at 11:18 AM by Locked Puppy

Since I am in this competition with SlutGrif, I got to taste a lot of my piss. With the intention to getting it from a dislike, to a "I don't care about the taste, I'll do it because I am a slut for you."

Now Cassandra - who came up with the competition - wanted to know what tastes how after having drunk and eaten different things.

So, without much ado, here are a few of my experiences:
Energy Drinks: You definitely taste the sugar and the gummy bears (they taste like liquid gummy bears to me)
Beer: Very nicely diluted and like a very stale and warm beer with too much water added
Coffee: When having drunk enough water, I can taste some of the coffee. If it is too thick, it just tastes bitter! Yuck!!
Water: The "best" taste - that's the one I have gotten used to most.

I haven't had that many meals that have influenced the taste of my piss. It's luckily not the time of the year for asparagus!!!

I hope this gave some insight on what I taste every day. I have gotten used to some of them, but I still dread it. But I also get hard every time I empty a cup
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8882 Comments 11
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 11

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well done, piss slut. I am proud of you.

Something like asparagus is some of the worst for the taste, as far as I know. Makes it very bitter, though that's the special of the asparagus, so maybe there's a fan of that out there.
  2. Old Comment
    Excellent entry. I love it.
  3. Old Comment
    Very interesting and detailed description.
    I wonder, whether the asperagus only smells badly or tastes as awful as it smells. But this competition would not show it, i think.
  4. Old Comment
    Well, there is asparagus in cans and maybe even frozen. So there are options for experimentation. But you would have to make a serious offer. Or test it yourself.
  5. Old Comment
    Oh my.. people are reading this! This is pretty humiliating..

Thank you for your compliments though :*
  6. Old Comment
    Hahaha That was the idea.
  7. Old Comment
    Very interesting indeed. To be honest, more what you do and why you do it than the taste experience you listed. So you get a boner when you drink piss? Quite interesting. Well, cheers then. This is embarrassing indeed.

But for everyone how he likes it.
  8. Old Comment
    hmmm, whats more embarrassing now. cross-dressing, feminization, or drinking piss and having a boner about it?

i like what you have written. it makes me feel better about myself.
    Posted 12-01-2016 at 05:51 AM by schiavo_dausare schiavo_dausare is offline
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by codymich View Comment
    Very interesting indeed. To be honest, more what you do and why you do it than the taste experience you listed. So you get a boner when you drink piss? Quite interesting. Well, cheers then. This is embarrassing indeed.

But for everyone how he likes it.
    That's just the thing.. I still don't like it.. haha! Though the boner is humiliating. I didn't even remember putting that in there
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by schiavo_dausare View Comment
    hmmm, whats more embarrassing now. cross-dressing, feminization, or drinking piss and having a boner about it?

i like what you have written. it makes me feel better about myself.
    glad to make you feel better because of my post! that makes me feel good as well
  11. Old Comment
    Very interesting insight. I love reading about someone discovering and exploring themselves, so I really hope that you continue to develop yourself and find that dread alleviating to more of an eagerness.