Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Felix645

Rate this Entry

#18 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Edging gone crazy

Posted 11-28-2020 at 05:29 AM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#18 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Edging gone crazy

After yesterdays "getting hard" challenge I was required to do more ... a lot more in fact.

My master thought I had it too easy with the dice game a couple of days ago ... so I had to do it all again, and even do the 4th roll twice

I got kinda lucky with the first two rolls again. I rolled a 1 and a 2. Which were 30 edges and I breezed through kinda easily. As I wrote in another blog, 30 edges is kind of a weird spot so I decided to do more and did my third roll.

I got a 6 ... so 60 more edges to do ... I did the first 29 of those and decided to take break after that to cool down, so I did 59 edges in total before the break.

After I gathered some strength again I continued edging ... I did the remaining 31 edges of roll 3. At that point I was already really horny but I know I had to keep going.

I did the first 4th roll and luckily got a 6! So I could have chosen between cumming right then n there and getting a free pass should I cum accidentally in the future. I took the 2nd option.

Then I did the second 4th roll and a got 2. Now My heart started racing because this potentially could mean a lot of edges to do. And it happened as I feared ... I rolled a 4 on the 4 sided die ... which meant another 80 edges to do ...

I gave all my strength to them ... edge after edge after edge ... I think I never got so horny before and my cock so fucking sensitive ... just stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke edge! ... again and again ... after the 61st edge of those, and the 92nd consecutive in total, I gave up ... I was afraid I would have cum if I continued ... so I messaged my master that I couldnt take it anymore ... But my master pushed me to another 3 edges before I was allowed to stop ... I think I never edges this much in a single session and it sure was my breaking point ... Im so glad I was allowed to stop ...

So I was allowed to move the remaing 16 edges to today ... and I did them ... I did them all while I was writing this blog post

So yesterday ended quite insane and I guess I have to just wait and see what challenges awaiting me today ...
Views 1125 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments