Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 35 votes, 2.06 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare bondage or "50 Shades of Silver" [2 of 2]

Posted 07-21-2019 at 12:01 PM by SilverBlue
Updated 09-08-2021 at 03:11 PM by SilverBlue

Read part 1 first.

I watched him go over to my drawers, carefully pulled open the drawers and took out the bag with all the bondage gear, placing the bag on the bed. He then started to cuff my wrists and tie them to the bed legs; then, instead of tying my ankles, he strapped the shackles around my knees, it really pulled my thighs wide open – I tested the restraints, but I couldn't move my thighs closer together at all. When I looked for him again, he was back over by my drawer, I saw him pick out my vibrator and add some lube to the tip. He climbed back over me and ran the vibe over my pussy a few times before teasingly inserting it inside me. Then he turned it on and looked over my body to my face, I was looking down at him. He had a look on his face, like a smirk? He took my blindfold and wrapped it over my eyes.
Blackness.

“Be right back,” he called “don’t go anywhere.” Oh, ha-ha-ha I thought to myself. This was infuriating because he had left my vibrator humming inside me... I gently squeezed it out until it dropped on the bed but the tip sat by my butthole. Grrr.

When I was in my early teens, during my “sexual awakening”, my thoughts went back to those early sex education classes. It seems silly thinking back on it now, but I had imagined that I had been chosen to go to boys class to be used for a demonstration of a girl. I pictured myself laying on their classroom table while they’d all gather around and be shown my body. Yes, it’s embarrassing for me to share this, but I think it does tell you how I started getting these thoughts. And yes, I imagined the boys touching me as well. Being restrained like this, having this man explore and probe my body sexually, is like playing out that teen fantasy.

After what seemed like a few minutes, he did come back and with some ice that he clinked in a glass. He began running an ice cube across my body and in circles around my nipples. I shivered a little as the ice melted and icy water dripped down the sides of my body. He left the used ice-cube in my navel because at that time he had finally noticed my vibrator was out. I think he made a scowling/disapproving noise before he slapped my pussy a bit. He started again with a fresh ice-cube over my lips, down my neck, across my stomach... and then back around my pussy. The chilling sensation combined with the pulsing vibrator was amazing! He slid a cold wet finger into my vagina, I felt the melted ice cube on my lips as I began to orgasm, I think he may have gently pushed some ice just inside me too. I shivered with the cold and my orgasm. I felt the water slowly drip from my pussy as the remaining ice melted away, and the chilly water in my navel dripped down my stomach.

In the glow of my orgasm, I heard what sounded like the click of the lube tube being opened, followed by a warm, lubed finger entering my butt. A few moments of fingering and the finger was replaced with the butt plug. I’d let out a long moan which made him snap “Quiet slut” at me. I must have triggered him to silence me because I recall him strapping the ball gag to my face at about this point.

Then I heard the familiar hum of my purple vibrator get louder as he placed it on my clit. Ohh my gosh, I squirmed about as my clit warmed up as the chill of the ice faded. I was teased and kept on the edge for about 10 minutes…

With the blindfold on, I thought I might pretend I was in my fantasy, my mind picturing myself in that high school, in that predicament, feeling him teasing my body. It was like I was living out that fantasy scenario.

I was torn from my daydream fantasy when he began to roughly finger blast my pussy, which switched my focus to the ‘here and now’; even more so when he pressed my purple vibe firmly against my clit. It felt incredible and my knees struggled in vain to close my thighs against the restraints, the sight of me struggling must have amused him because he was laughing at me, which left me feeling embarrassed as I slowly I hazed out for a moment as I had another clitoral orgasm. Having him watching me orgasm is possibly the most intimate form of exhibitionism (or so I thought).

As my mind cleared I heard him still chuckle and smugly say to me “Damn, you’re liking this aren’t you, little slut, I feel you getting all wet.” He kept on fingering my pussy until my next orgasm rippled through my body, yet all I could do was let out more muffled moans of pleasure around the ball gag in my mouth. I thought to myself, oh gosh what have I gotten myself into here? I could barely move against the restraints, which kept my thighs spread wide, even after my body kept trying to shut my legs. I couldn’t speak or see, I had an anxiety attack. However, I had felt another orgasm approaching, I heard him grunting followed by a warm wetness on my boobs. “Just came over your slut tits” he told me, before rubbing his sticky warm cum all over my breasts. Now I really felt used, and sticky. I realised I really was helpless so surrendered myself to his will.

Genuinely, I don’t know how long I went through this ordeal, he switched around what he was doing with me. Trying various combinations of my vibrator, my dildo, and his fingers. Every time I was close to coming, I wasn’t, he’d leave me on the edge and switch to my breasts or tickle me. Then every time he would let me come, I thought it would be the last. I could hear my own wetness from the sounds my toys and his fingers made as he continued to torment my pussy with forced orgasm after forced orgasm. He would only stop for a brief time in between to pinch or suckle on my nipples, or to lick and kiss my body.

His fingers were probing my pussy when he said “I think you’re wet and dilated enough now.”. Uhh? I felt like a limp mess, the moisture on my skin, sweat and cum, felt cool from the air. He moved up my body and pinched my nipples and licked his tongue between my cleavage and along my neck. I squirmed. After this marathon session, I figured he must be by done now. I felt my chest collapsed with relief as he had moved up by my face and removed my blindfold. I had to blink a few times to readjust. He looked me in the eyes and said “hey gorgeous, good to see you’re still with me” I rolled my eyes. Euphoric, horny, wet, sweaty, dazed but still wide awake.

Then he asked me “You want me to fuck you now?”.

In my dazed state, I searched my thoughts and couldn’t recall him fucking me himself. I don’t think he had, which showed some restraint. I couldn’t answer his question because of the ball gag.

“What’s that? You want me to fuck you little slut?”, he asked me again, and I nodded. “Oh yes, I’m gonna fuck you, but not in the way you think”

That's when he waves the double dong pink toy in my face.

“Cause I’m curious to see how much of pinky here, you can take”.

I looked at the pink toy in disbelief, I’d completely forgotten I had that pink dildo from an old dare. The only thought that crossed my dazed mind at the time was “holy fuck” but my horny body didn’t seem to care.

In hindsight, I'm glad I didn't get a bigger toy for that dare, however I suspect I'd have never fit anything much bigger in my pussy anyway. At 18" and 5.6" girth, the pink toy was nothing to underestimate. He lubed it fully, while I watched, wrestling with my restraints and just mumbling in coherently, hoping he was just teasing me. But he wasn't, he began to insert it in me. It was the biggest thing I've ever had inside my pussy, so I relaxed my pussy as much as I could rather than resist its gradual intrusion. I felt him push the head of it inside me, I felt so horny I actually kinda wanted him to give it to me... but as he pushed more inside me I felt discomfort, not a sharp pain but a dull poking feeling. He said I had a hungry pussy, but he still had more of the toy to use. He pressed his hand against my pelvis while he pumped the toy inside me and told me he could feel it moving inside me.

He never showed me how much he inserted, but in my head it felt like most of it (but was less that half). I had tears pouring down my face, but he just pumped its length inside me until I came on it, which took a while at this point. He mocked me some more saying I was a filthy whore that loved big cocks. Of course I thought this was the most incredibly intense thing I'd ever felt, until he decided to try and insert the other end of the double dong into my butt. Conveniently, I just couldn't take its girth in my pussy and butt at the same time and he lost interest in it, removing it with a wet pop from my throbbing vagina. Then he fucked me with his cock, using a condom because at least we'd agreed on the safe sex part.

Afterward our session ended, and he released me, I told him about the pink toy and how I didn't mean for him to use it, it was left from a dare and I just hadn't been in my toy draw for months. He was quite sympathetic but slyly said I secretly loved every inch. Next time I'll be more prepared.

Next Task:... oh hard mode - Gangbang slut! Each day you must have two of your holes used at once! If you fail, you go down one number
[for reference – hopefully, going down each number] It doesn’t say by two people though, a loop-hole?

Down 1. Public slut! Whenever you are in public, you must be dressed slutty, no exceptions! Make a guy cum every time you are out.
Down 2. Toilet slut – Not what you think! Spend 30 mins a day nude in a men’s bathroom – offer to fuck any guys that come in! Also, you may not use the same bathroom twice in a row

Down 3. Cum slut – If you don't already swallow every guys load, you now do so! Also, suck off a guy a day to get your cum intake – If you miss a day, go down a number!
Down 4. Exhibitionist slut – Spend a half hour a day nude in public – it can be walking, driving, anywhere outside of buildings. However, you also cannot get dressed till at least 10 guys have seen you each day
Down 5. Orgasm Whore – Have two orgasms a day. However, you may only give yourself one of them! And make sure you earn it
Views 1284 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    SB

Another great report, your friend with benefits, sounds a true Gentleman, which is how we should all play, one can still be sadistic but with restraint and thinking with the subs needs first in one's mind
  2. Old Comment
    Awesome report! Many thanks for sharing. That's what I call a good session. Do you, too?
  3. Old Comment
    Oh my, well it was a lot longer than expected. Excuse the pun.
    Updated 10-07-2019 at 07:06 AM by SilverBlue
  4. Old Comment
    Still loving your reports! Thanks for all the horny details!
  5. Old Comment
    Thanks silver switch. I always feel a little shameful when I post these, maybe it’s a fear of judgement of what others might think of me.