Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Who Should Know Better?

Posted 05-04-2015 at 08:51 PM by MasterDaddy02

At times, it is best for the master/Dom, to step back and take that look. At times, the mental stage of a sub/slave, is really not prepare as they might think they are. That clear mind, should be fully clear. If it is not, then they are just fooling themselves on the inside. In which, they are not fully in that health stage to really search for a master/Dom. So, really you are doing damage to them, instead of helping them. You are becoming apart of their downfall in the end. As you are contributing in the wrong way and in the wrong direction for the best of them.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1262 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very true. And so good of you to own up to your perhaps poor judgement calls like these so others can learn from your mistakes. Thank you for sharing your insight!
    Posted 05-04-2015 at 09:21 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by naughtylittlegirl View Comment
    Very true. And so good of you to own up to your perhaps poor judgement calls like these so others can learn from your mistakes. Thank you for sharing your insight!
    @NLG: At times, you truly don't stop and see what is ahead from not stepping back and taking that look at the whole picture. It is rush and not think on what is the best.
    Updated 05-04-2015 at 09:37 PM by MasterDaddy02 (correction)
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Comment
    @NLG: At times, you truly don't stop and see what is ahead from not stepping back and taking that look at the whole picture. It is rush and not think on what is the best.
    Yes, that certainly is the definition of rushing.

Although I think it's also good to try things and allow for a chance to re-evaluate and adjust as necessary, since no one can infallibly predict the future.
    Posted 05-04-2015 at 09:48 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Is a person ever truly ready to submit in that way that they find themselves fully prepared? The one where life never interferes and health, emotions, and circumstances are less than optimal? From personal experience, life is a mother fucking roller coaster. You know what a good dominant does? Cares for you and is quite willing to take a back seat and just be there for you until you get it sorted.
    Life is busy and messy, but also goddamn beautiful. I wouldn't want my submission to be so unrealistic that it can't handle being real. I have finals and serious health issues and cranky days. I get hungry and snap, get tired and need naps. Wanna know what my most wonderful guy does? Encourages me to eat, offers comforting words, makes me laugh, gives me orgasms, means all the nice things he says, and reads me to sleep. He doesn't get pissy when I hang up, he makes sure I know he's there. goshdarn. When is he waking up? Oh wait, I can just call!

As NLG said, I'm glad you're sharing from your previous experience of not understanding.

PS- I kinda just commented because I needed to share in that true understanding of what a fanfuckingtastic Dom I managed to tie up!
    Updated 05-04-2015 at 10:29 PM by eivins
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by eivins View Comment
    Is a person ever truly ready to submit in that way that they find themselves fully prepared? The one where life never interferes and health, emotions, and circumstances are less than optimal? From personal experience, life is a mother fucking roller coaster. You know what a good dominant does? Cares for you and is quite willing to take a back seat and just be there for you until you get it sorted.
    Life is busy and messy, but also goddamn beautiful. I wouldn't want my submission to be so unrealistic that it can't handle being real. I have finals and serious health issues and cranky days. I get hungry and snap, get tired and need naps. Wanna know what my most wonderful guy does? Encourages me to eat, offers comforting words, makes me laugh, gives me orgasms, means all the nice things he says, and reads me to sleep. He doesn't get pissy when I hang up, he makes sure I know he's there. goshdarn. When is he waking up? Oh wait, I can just call!

As NLG said, I'm glad you're sharing from your previous experience of not understanding.

PS- I kinda just commented because I needed to share in that true understanding of what a fanfuckingtastic Dom I managed to tie up!
    @Eivins: Their are so many masters/Dom's, who just want a sub. But, how true are they really, is that big question? So many will rush so very fast. So many will not truly listen or just agree. But the sub most of the time, comes out the loser!!
  6. Old Comment
    You're right that a lot of people just want a sub.
    However, we don't come out the losers. We come out winners. The Doms who aren't worthy are the losers.
  7. Old Comment
    Eivins, nail, head, bang. There is no true way to be prepared for such a relationship and you will go in, be hurt sometimes, and come out with a better understanding of warning signs and people you should stay away from. No person is an island and neither Doms nor subs should simply be expected of having an all-encompassing knowledge of that they need and anticipate out of life and love. You wouldn't expect it of a normal person, and so, a silly title doesn't change anything.

And, as eivins said, a good Dom doesn't need to have the answers. But the sincere loving care for their sub--that's all that matters. Being there to weather the storm, regardless of the damage, or being strong enough to admit when you can't handle something, those are things you see in a Dominant--in any person--worth your time.