Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Facing fears and pushing limits: Electricity

Posted 04-10-2015 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly

Something that Sir loves to play with is electricity. However, if you were to ask me what my top 3 fears were, being shocked (even by static electricity) would be on that list. I would cry if my roommate rubbed her feet on the carpet and came towards me, knowing that it was highly likely she would shock me. The last time Sir and I were together, we bought an e-stim butterfly. I used it on Sir while we were in Niagara Falls. However, because we were only together for a short time, Sir struggled with the idea of pushing me too far or trying something that I might not like and wasting our short time together on something negative. But this time we had two weeks. AND we bought a new toy. Eeeeks.

This toy consists of 4 e-stim pads that stick on you. When connected to the egg remote it then sends a current between the pads causing your muscles to jump and pulse. It also has the option of using it without the pads. In this mode, Sir could just touch the egg remote to me and it would zap me directly.

Knowing that we were going to play with this toy was a major source of anxiety and excitement for me. The thought really turned me on, but I was also terrified. Finally the day came,. Before dinner, Sir told me that he was planning on trying it on me that night while I was tied up. I was a nervous wreck.

Sir got me all tied up on the bed with a blindfold on. I swear I could feel every slight air movement. I was breathing heavy and every time that Sir came near me, I jumped, thinking he was going to shock me. I was very very anxious.

Sir was really good at checking in with me and making sure that I was doing ok. Not only would he ask me if I was ok, but he would stop and put a hand on me to calm me or he would kiss my cheek or forehead to let me know he was there.

Despite his best efforts, Sir wasn't able to keep me calm. I was still jumping and shaking and my breathing was shallow and heavy. Sir decided to get it over with and so he came over to me and said "Sweetie, I am going to shock your nipple. Ready?". I immediately tensed up and said "get it over with" and he did it. He touched the little remote directly to my right nipple and shocked me.

I jumped and made a little scream, but overall it really wasn't that bad. The clover clamps that I love to use on my nipples actually hurt more than the shock to my nipple. The worst part was the anticipation leading up to the shock and not knowing when it was going to happen.

If possible, I was even more anxious after he had done it once, I was waiting for him to do it a second time on the other nipple. However he said "You are such a good girl. My good little girl. You did so well" and then he started to apply the sticky pads and reassured me that he wasn't going to shock me again with the remote.

I was able to breath finally. I hadn't realized how tense I had been, until I felt all my muscles relax. I was less scared of the pads that he was applying. I had used them on Sir before and I knew that they started slow as a little tingle and that he could control the intensity.

Sir attached one on each side of my nipples on both breasts and then told me he was going to start them. It felt .... weird at first, a tingly sensation. I could feel the muscles in my breasts twitching. It didn't really hurt but it was intense. He started to increase it and it become a sharper sensation, almost like intense little pinpricks. At one point it felt like my breasts were bouncing right off my chest.

I actually grew to like the sensation. Sir would start low and go as high as he thought I could handle and then turn it off. He did this over and over again.

Eventually he moved the pads to my inner thighs. I am not sure which location I liked better, but I am looking forward to trying them in many different places (hint hint ... while I am bent over the bed would be interesting *blush*)

Overall, I think our electricity experiment went well. We never had a chance to use either form of the electricity again on our trip, but I wanted to. I was open to it.

Even though the remote part scared me a LOT, it still excites me. I got very wet while I was waiting and anticipating Sir using it on me. I don't know if it was the feeling of complete helplessness that did it, or the thought of being forced to face a fear of mine, but it really turned me on.

Sir did an amazing job at pushing me to try this. There is nobody else in the world that I would trust enough to face this fear with. He is so sweet and caring and does the best job at reassuring me.

I can't wait to experiment more with electricity in the future.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I love your reports in general, but I think this is my new favourite. You described everything so well, and I have almost desperately searched for some kind of description of what electricity feels like (because I am curious about it), but have found nothing helpful. This was helpful. And hot. And the whole scene was just...wow. Thank you for sharing I feel very privileged. Most of all, I am glad that it went so well, and hope you get to have so much more fun exploring it.
    Posted 04-11-2015 at 12:58 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  2. Old Comment
    i second NLG's opinion. The scene was hooooooot!

And helpful.
    I think it's absolutely amazing that you are facing your fears. It's always nerve wracking, but the sense of accomplishment is positively fantastic! I never really thought about playing with electricity, but it may be worth looking into (I am guilty of shocking myself for fun)!

Thank you for sharing and being the bravest Butterfly I know!

@Asslvr I'm glad you took such good care of Butterfly... or else...
  3. Old Comment
    You were very brave, Butterfly! It was obviously a fear for a reason if a little static electricity had that effect, but you overcame your fear like a pro. Yay!

Asslvr, you're a hero! You let her do it to you first, you reassured her and made sure not to push it too far too fast. That's some good domming!
  4. Old Comment
    She is very brave! I must admit I was a little nervous about this. I personally love e-stim on myself but I knew full well how afraid Butterfly was. This was a fairly long session and I love to be able to comfort and reassure my princess as I torture her

Thanks NLG, Lizzy and drw, you are all very kind.
  5. Old Comment
    @NLG - If you want to talk more about it, I am always available to help out a friend. The very worst part was not knowing what to expect. Using the pads felt nothing like being shocked, so I don't know why I was so scared. I am glad I was able to help.

@Lizzy - He always take the very best care of me. He is amazing at it. Thank you for calling me brave. I have grown a lot over the past few months and I am trying really hard to be brave, Asslvr really makes it a lot easier.

@DrW - He is a hero. My hero <3

@Asslvr - I know you were nervous but I am so so glad you were brave enough to let us try.