Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Matt's blog

Rate this Entry

My contact details and messenger apps

Posted 10-03-2019 at 04:21 AM by Matt:
Updated 02-04-2020 at 02:46 PM by Matt:

With kik closing I am currently trying out several other messenger apps. So this is a list of the current ways I can be contacted! Probably be reduced once settle on best ones.

* Edit* as kik is now staying open, that will still be my primary messenger, but do still have the others too at the moment.

Discord - ToyBoy69#9287
Email - [email protected]
Skype - Toyboy 069 (the space after toyboy is important!)
Kik - pioneer0799
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 976 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    So which one of those would you actually recommend?
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by knorke View Comment
    So which one of those would you actually recommend?
    Really not sure yet. Telegram is probably the simplest to use, but there are issues I have found if you want to use it for public groups of an adult nature.

MeWe looks nice and has a few good features, but find some parts of it a bit confusing.

(Both above do need your phone number, can be hidden from everyone, but may put some off)

Discord only needs email, and can use on laptop as well as phone. Possibly better for adult groups, but takes a lot of getting used too, and finding people and groups seems more complicated. No in app search function for groups anyway.

I assume you know about skype & hangouts/gmail. They are fine for messaging contacts/people you know, but not so good for public groups or finding new people.

The people behind the Rage bot in kik, have said they may make a new app similar to kik, so may be worth looking out for. Not sure will be ready for when kik closes though.
    Updated 10-03-2019 at 01:10 PM by Matt: