Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Slave positions

Posted 03-20-2018 at 02:32 PM by RainbowSky
Updated 01-24-2022 at 08:15 AM by RainbowSky

Not in use/Unknown slave positions

Expose/Display/Inspection: Feet shoulder width apart, chest pushed forwards, hands resting on back of head

Attention: standing straight, legs together, hands resting on upper thighs

Wait: Feet shoulder width apart, stranding straight, hands arms crossed behind back

At your service: standing straight, feet together, hands crossed in front of crotch

Rear: Legs and knees together, hands on knees, leaning forwards and exposing butt

Wall: feet more than shoulder width apart, butt exposed, body leaning towards the wall, hands crossed and splayed against the wall, head up

Hands: Crouched down, heels raised from floor, arms straight out in front of body, palms facing floor, head facing forwards

Rest: Sat crossed legged on the floor, hands tucked down behind legs, head bowed

Kneel: knees together, butt resting on heels, hands resting palm down on thighs, head up, sitting straight

Tour/Tower: Kneeling, knees together, straight back, head straight on, wrists crossed in front of waist

Bracelets: Kneeling, knees shoulder width apart, straight back, chest pushed forward, head straight on, wrists crossed behind back

Nadu: Kneeling, knees as far apart as possible, ankles together, straight back, chest pushed forward, head straight on, hands resting on knees palms facing upwards

Collar me: Kneeling, knees as far apart as possible, ankles together, sitting tall, hands on back of head, neck stretched as much as possible

Soumission/submission: Kneeling, knees as far apart as possible, ankles together, straight back, chest pushed forward, head bowed, arms raised above head in a cross

Punishment: knees on floor, legs flicked upwards, forearms crossed on floor in front of body such that butt sticks up, back curves in, chin resting on arms

Ready to please: Kneeling, knees as far apart as possible, ankles together, hand on floor in front of knees, leaning forward, mouth open

She-sleen/humble: kneeling, knees as far apart as possible, ankles together, elbows on floor, arms crossed, foreheard on floor, butt as high as possible

Stool: Kneeling, legs together, forearms on floor, body hunched over like a mushroom, facing floor but head not touching

Table: kneeling, knees far apart, ankles together, hands on floor stretched in front of body, back flat, head up and facing forwards

Footbench: kneeling, legs together, hands on floor, back flat, head down

Arc/Bow: palms and feet flat on floor, body arched upwards to ceiling like a bridge

Sula Ki: head and shoulders face up on floor, soles pressed to the ground, body pushed off floor supported only by feet and shoulders.

Sex-doll: feet on floor, knees up in air, legs spread wide, back and head on floor, chest pushed off floor, arms slightly bent at elbows lying slightly away from body, mouth opened wide

Obeissance: laying face down on the floor, legs together, face on floor, hands placed on floor by head, palms down

Bara: laying face down on the floor, legs together, ankles crossed, face on floor, arms crossed behind back at wrists

Venture/belly: laying face down on the floor, legs spread wide open, arms loosely by side, face on floor

Floor: laying face down on the floor, legs together, arms crossed above head.

Current known positions

Submission Position: You kneel, butt touching your heels.Feet together, knees spread, at least 10 centimeters wider than your shoulders. Your back is straight, breasts pushed out. You will look down at the floor. Your hands will rest on your legs, palms up. Fingers together and straight.

Available kneeling position: You will kneel with straight legs, not resting your butt on your heels. your lower legs are parallel to each other and at least 1 meter apart. Your back is straight, keep a good posture. Your hands are interlocked behind your head. Should your arms lose strength, you may put them behind your back. Your breasts are pushed out, you will look straight ahead. Your mouth is open.

Available Standing Position: You will stand with straight legs. your feet are at least 1 meter apart. Your back is straight, keep a good posture. Your hands are interlocked behind your head. Should your arms lose strength, you may put them behind your back. Your breasts are pushed out, you will look straight ahead. Your mouth is open.

Waiting position: You will stand straight. Legs and feet together, arms at your sides. You will look down at the floor.

Presenting pussy position: You will lie flat on your back. Your legs are also flat and spread as wide as possible. Your arms are flat at your side.

Presenting asshole Position: You will get on your knees. Your feet are together and your knees spread as far as possible. Your butt may not rest on your heels but is instead lifted in the air, exposing your pussy as well.. Your forehead is on the floor. You will use both of your hands to pull your asshole open.

Devotion Position: kneeling, legs together, butt resting on knees, forehead on floor, breasts lightly touching thighs, hands flat on floor, arms straight above head.

Spread Position: Feet shoulder width apart, body bent forwards, hands gripping backs of knees lightly, eye line focused on pussy.

Punishment Position: Lying on floor, head and shoulders face up on floor, soles of feet pressed to the ground shoulder width apart, body pushed off floor supported only by feet and shoulders, knees then pushed out as far as possible to side, back straight, hips raised as high as possible.

Display Position: kneeling with legs together, place hands on ground behind feet, push breasts forward. Can be done sitting on heels or not sitting on heels (butt raised off floor). Sitting on heels will be the default, unless i say otherwise

Endure: Crouched down, heels raised off the floor, ankles apart, knees spread apart as far as possible, back straight, hands clasped behind head.
Views 7011 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Which is your favorite? practice each daily?
    Posted 03-20-2018 at 05:49 PM by Mistress Brianna Mistress Brianna is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mistress Brianna View Comment
    Which is your favorite? practice each daily?
    It is a new thing we are introducing. I have not yet had the pleasure of trying any out. I must learn all of their names and how to do them by Saturday so that Sir can command me at random to complete them.

He says he thinks he will like "Ready to please" and "Nadu". But is also liking the idea of using "endure", "Sula-Ki" and "sex doll" as they require effort and concentration from me.

Do you have a favourite?
  3. Old Comment
    It looks like a lot to learn! I hope you two are having fun with them so far!
    Posted 05-28-2018 at 07:19 AM by ReluctantExhibition ReluctantExhibition is online now
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ReluctantExhibition View Comment
    It looks like a lot to learn! I hope you two are having fun with them so far!
    It is a lot to learn. I still can't remember some of the subtle differences and get them wrong.
  5. Old Comment
    I’ve never had to learn slave positions before, they look interesting but a lot to learn
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by monkey-slave View Comment
    I’ve never had to learn slave positions before, they look interesting but a lot to learn
    They are a lot. I still struggle to hold and maintain some and sometimes still get the confused
  7. Old Comment
    Are you still practicing slave positions? I enjoy training slaves and have them practice these poses.

Are you asked to assume them for serving?
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tzzzr View Comment
    Are you still practicing slave positions? I enjoy training slaves and have them practice these poses.

Are you asked to assume them for serving?
    Yes, we still use them in play. Less in real life and less frequently than we did but as punishments and for play/roleplay then yes
  9. Old Comment
    Love these ! ^_^