Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Iodine

Rate this Entry

There will be no spoilers in this title mr im going to look at the blog entry list

Posted 12-25-2015 at 01:00 AM by Iodine

Hello, this is iodine from the world of tomorrow.

Aka I queued this blog up because I wasn't going to be online. Hence the lack of title. I didnt want you guys finding out that *gasp* its a Christmas blog.

Anyway there is a very important matter I must discuss with all of you, a matter of upmost importance.

I could dance around the issue all day with a whole load of garbage text and witty dialogue. (Okay not so witty. Its more likely it will end up being just random words strung together in a rather long and completely drawn out sentence designed to waste your time and make this blog seem fuller and less of a waste of space than it really is. Kinda like this sentence really. ) So I think I shall. For you see I am currently in the land of biscuits and television I like to call my grandparents home, probably dining on some really fine cooked dinner and hopefully a nice glass of a good alcoholic beverage, or at least Im sure I will be at some point in time on this most merry of holiday occasions. It has dawned on me to say to all of you wonderful and not so wonderful people a common saying for this time of year which im sure you have all heard before. Just to clarify the date today is The 25th of December which is the date of a certain festive holiday. The saying goes a bit like what I am going to say right now, although you may say it a bit differently depending on what part of the world you are in, but here goes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Okay I ran out of things to say quite quickly. Sorry I know it doesnt make any sense but I kinda didn't want this blog to be a bland and empty one just saying merry Christmas so..... Random words are go!

Banana.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2248 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Merry Christmas to you too!