Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Tack Bra - Step #1

Posted 04-12-2018 at 11:48 AM by Butterfly
Updated 04-12-2018 at 03:56 PM by Butterfly

One of the items on my bucket list is to build and try a tack bra. Well, before I ruined a bra, I wanted to try the sensation to see if I could even handle it.

As I was at a hotel, alone (while Mr. Devious was at a work meeting), I decided that now was a great time to try the pads.

I started with a pad (yes, the kinds we use for periods). I cut off the adhesive wings and poked tacks through the adhesive part of the pad. I was hoping that the stickyness would help to keep the tacks in place, but they were still shifting too much, so I decided to use masking tape to secure them in place. Once half of the pad was covered with tacks, I folded it in half so that it sandwiched the tacks in the middle.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-04-12.jpg
Views:	650
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	609

The only thing left to do was to get dressed and put my bra on.

Below is a live account of how it went:

11:36
Just put the pads in my bra. This isn't as bad as I thought it would be, although there is one on the right side that is hitting a spot on my nipple that isn't feeling like a party in my shirt.

11:41
I took a photo of the pads in my bra cups to show Mr. D while he is in a meeting, and I think it made the left side shift a bit, cause it is burning!

Name:	6114515018742628617.jpg
Views:	647
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	608

11:46
Both sides are just feeling like a dull ache now. As long as I don't move too much, it doesn't hurt much. Just enough to keep me distracted. My clit is starting to tingle a bit.

11:55
I wouldn't say that the pain is any more than a 1 or 2 on the pain scale. But it is something that you don't forget about. Especially as I spend time typing. I am really considering laying down on the bed behind me and using the wand to make myself cum.

12:01
I was getting bored and decided to press my hands against my bra to mush the tacks into my boobs. Ouchie! Still nothing I can't handle, but it definitely awoke the nerves. The only way I can describe the sensation is a slight burning.

12:06
I need to cum! *runs to bed with the wand*

12:17
My orgasm took longer than normal, but it was wonderful. Every time I moved my arms to shift the wand between my legs, it put pressure on the tacks in my bra. It was distraction enough that when I got close to the edge, it would pull me back a bit, but at the same time, it was turning me on so much. Finally I had a lovely orgasm!

The downside is that my boobs fucking hurt now!

12:23
Checkout is at 1:00, so I am going to try and distract myself enough to keep the tacks in for at least another 20 minutes. Ouch, ouch, ouch!!!!

12:25
Bending down was NOT smart! Fucking hell!

12:30
So I have had them in for about an hour ... I can probably take them out now right? I mean an hour is good for the first time? Ah!

12:33
Ok ... I am doing it ... yes I am! .... yes I am! .... because I need to!!! THEY FUCKING HURT!!!!!!!!

12:34
I am not a wimp, I can do this. Just a little longer.

12:35
Ok! They are coming out!

12:40
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Taking them out was the worst part!!!!

Name:	Inked6673454147195838256_LI.jpg
Views:	673
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	610

12:47
They are sore and tender now, but I am so glad that I did it.

In conclusion, I think I want to try a tack bra!

Views 1067 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Yeah! Welcome to the joy of the nasty thing that is a tack bra. Great job! :-)

It is exactly the annoying, irritating pricklyness that can make it so unbearable in the end. I love it (don’t tell Sir this!).

By the way, you do know that (tack) pads can go in panties too right?
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by little pet View Comment
    Yeah! Welcome to the joy of the nasty thing that is a tack bra. Great job! :-)

It is exactly the annoying, irritating pricklyness that can make it so unbearable in the end. I love it (don’t tell Sir this!).

By the way, you do know that (tack) pads can go in panties too right?
    I can attest to the panties part. Sitting is awful. Walking is just barely bearable. Laying is a bit irritating. Painful anytime you move.
  3. Old Comment
    I think panties are going to remain a limit for the time being. I'm not a big fan of pain unless it is on my nipples. But I do want to explore the tack bra sensations more.
  4. Old Comment
    Well done!
    Tack bra is surely a great thing!
    Using pads is sufficiently ok. I don’t think it’s much different and now you can still wash your bra.

And an other kudos..... you did a diy-project!! Probably the first? Kudos!
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I think panties are going to remain a limit for the time being. I'm not a big fan of pain unless it is on my nipples. But I do want to explore the tack bra sensations more.
    Fully understandable. Awesome that you gave this a try and liked it. :-)

Gold star!
  6. Old Comment
    Great job sweetie! Pics during meetings is always great
    Next time I think we will have to see how they feel while getting fucked.. *whistles innocently*
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mr. Devious View Comment
    Great job sweetie! Pics during meetings is always great
    Next time I think we will have to see how they feel while getting fucked.. *whistles innocently*
    Eeeeeeeps!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Old Comment
    Hey great job on crossing things off of your bucket list! I know what you mean, at least for tack pantys its such a devious article of clothing yet so erotic..
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I think panties are going to remain a limit for the time being.
    I don't blame you. Compared to tack panties a tack bra must be just a walk in the park, I'm sure!!