Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Vodin30

Rate this Entry

team-up calander report blog

Posted 05-26-2018 at 11:09 PM by Vodin30
Updated 06-03-2018 at 01:33 PM by Vodin30

5/26

I have reinstated my calendar as my life has returned to normal and I have acquired a few daily and or weekly tasks that I follow.

I start my day with an edge before I get up from bed, next I spin a wheel to see what type of undergarments I get to wear, if any. This week it has been all panties. Sunday, Wednesday and Saturday I spun a wheel for a chance of orgasm. Sunday I received a ruined orgasm but was denied both of the other days. On Thursday I was given a special seat task. I needed to alternate having a dildo inserted and removed throughout the day. And finally my report day is Saturday, I will be updating this blog weekly.

Thanks to everyone that has added to my calendar. Please keep me busy.
Idle hands and minds are the devils playground, and I give him more than enough time already.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2617 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    6/2

This weeks report on my calendar isn't very interesting, I had a fairly slow week. First I awoke and edged before getting out of bed, at least I got to do something with my morning wood. Next I spun the wheel for my underwear and received panties every day. They are becoming my new normal. That was all I had until evening. I listened to cal's curse all week. It was nice to lay back and relax. I don't know how hypnotizable I am, but I guess I will find out as my next chance of orgasm is Monday night. There were a couple days that I could not listen at 8:30 but I did get it done by 11 or 12 on those nights.

Thanks to all for helping fill up my calendar,

P.S. there is still some space left
    Updated 06-03-2018 at 01:34 PM by Vodin30