Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pariahterror

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

My favourite place on getdare

Posted 10-23-2018 at 10:28 AM by Pariahterror

As a dare I was to write about my favourite place on getdare. I have been around a while and have found multiple spots to lay in and they are all comfortable and carry some memories.

I strated at the TORD online section where I lost and won some game. I wrote dares and got some too. Here I started adding to multiple adding threads too and made some friends. During the adding we talked a lot which I did like. In the end I made a thread for myself too which I am still working off happily.

Then I took some steps to the chat section. I had been here before but was too shy to even talk. Private messages scared me away quickly. But now it was time to talk to people. I slowly began to talk, and then talk even more. It was really like coming out of my protective shell and have fun with people.

I began having more and more fun and talked myself in getting a Mistress for which I totally have no regrets. My mistress is very cute, kind and caring. Without chat we wouldn't even have met. I might have become stuck with trying to get an ad up. it isn't that I don't mind ads, but more the writing itself. I sometimes don't even know what to write.

During the chat I go off to other parts of the forum. Sometimes the Truth section, sometimes going to the lounge. Even more back to the TORD section. But in the end I always come back or have another window open in the chat section and get notified with a sound everytime a message is placed.

The chat is the best thing that happened to me on this site and love it most. But it did need some preparation on my part to get comfortable with people. And now all different kinds of people are starting to organise different kind of games.

First there was the Truth or Dare off Butterfly which was a lot of fun. The game where you say you haven't done X and people who did that, have to drink. Then it was Jaro who started with the Men vs Women games where the opposite sexes had to ask questions to the other sexe. It was a lot of fun too.

At last there were two other chat games that were recently organized too. One from Bloxo in a Red vs Blue style and the winning team gets to dare the losing team. Would love to play it again, but the lag does make it unfair to certain people. You sometimes got the question and someone else already answered.

At last there was the werewolf games. Who is the werewolf and is lying about their identity. Will we get to kill the werewolfs on time or will the werewolves be victorious. It is very exciting and fun.

And then there is the chat itself. A good place to relax and talk to other likeminded people. Some of whom I would like to meet. It is good to talk about your day and just have a laugh.

In the end. The chat is my favourite place of getdare.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2002 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    The chat is one of my favorite places on getDare as well.
  2. Old Comment
    This is an area I have ventured too a few times and don't use enough at all!
    I kind of worry about getting stiuck there once I'm in hahaha,

But this post encourages me to use it more
  3. Old Comment
    This is a nice blog!! After all these years here I’ve only recently started going into chat because AK goes with me and then I don’t get so shy
  4. Old Comment
    I love chat!

Nice Blog!