Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Rule design experience

Posted 11-28-2017 at 09:27 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I love games, including designing rules. My rules, games and other creations tend to be overly complicated or at least sophisticated, so take my following experience share with a grain of salt, please.

1. Rewards work better than punishments. Players love rewards. People love rewards. Make your rewards valueable to others, and you can indirectly lead those others behavior by offering these rewards for the behavior you want to see.
I may not be sure if providing a +10...
Oracle
Posted in Games, TORD Online
Old

Confess you are picky

Posted 11-13-2017 at 10:58 AM by CSasha (I love words)

It's been a while since I looked for sex dates on according local dating portals, including a kinky one. You could think it would be easy to find someone online if you were as willing to fuck any stranger as I was. Nope, I was wrong. Anyway, I still found out that I am picky in general. I was little picky looking for a sex date. I am way more picky accepting slaves here on getDare. I was very picky with the man I married and wanting to live my life with.

Several times it turned out good...
Oracle
Old

Three slaves later

Posted 11-12-2017 at 04:01 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:21 AM by CSasha

Since the last twelve months, I had more slaves than just three, but I liked this title. Some slaves I owned for hours, others for days, weeks or even months. With most requests, it's straightforward to refuse. Most difficulties I had with turning getDare friends I already knew and was sure they brought very much into any relationship. But if I accepted even only all the proper requests, I wouldn't have enough time to take care of any slave as good as I feel obliged.

Because being a Mistress...
Oracle
Old

Trying diapers

Posted 08-16-2016 at 01:57 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-04-2016 at 03:14 PM by CSasha

A couple of weeks ago I purchased a package of adult diapers. Out of curiosity. Trying them out I discovered it hadn't been the best choice to go for the cheapest. I got plenty of them, but they didn't fit as tight as I had expected and would have needed to feel safe, just based on the setup of the closing stripes and the area they sticked with.

Today -probably also due to my raging horniness with my cock being in chastity for a few days constantly for the first time- I gave it a second...
Oracle