Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Change of Plans ~500 edges~

Posted 08-04-2012 at 08:15 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-05-2012 at 09:39 AM by Rose_Angel

Well, I was talking with my fiancé on Skype tonight. While we have talked several times since my last visit to him, tonight was the first we did any play. It was amazing. I showed him my new neon vibrator, and he had me perform for him, using my new toy. So I made my bed nice and neat, arranged my laptop against the head of my bed to give him coverage of my pussy while laying down. I fucked my pussy with my neon vibrator to edge 6 times. Then I left the neon vibrator in my pussy, sat up, and took my silver bullet out, and brought myself to edge via clitoral stimulation 2 times.

We continued talking with my vibrator on low. He brought up a very, cruel idea. He said perhaps when we get married and actually start having intercourse, that maybe I should go through a 500 edge dare during the intercourse. He was really only saying this to get me closer to edge, and it worked! I nearly went over edge and came. I asked if I could please stop the vibrations, and he agreed.

He then had me get my clothes pegs and handcuffs out of my play bag. I gave myself room to sit comfortably against my wall, put one peg on each nipple, and cuffed my hands in front. I stayed like this as we were talking. I could not comfortably set my arms anywhere. If I tried placing them where they would generally be most comfortable across my chest, pressure was put on my boobs, making the pegs more painful. When I tried laying my hands down on my head, the chain got in the way and made it uncomfortable. This is of course, what we both wanted.

He asked if I could pull the pegs with my hands cuffed as they were, and I could. And after some trial and error, I was able to pull both at the same time, using the opposite hand for each. Basically, my hands were crossed in front of me. I pulled harder than I’ve ever pulled myself, though still not like he would do when he was with me. After about 15 minutes, he had me take the pegs off, and then pull my nipples again. That hurts a LOT, but that is the type of pain I love.

He asked me how I felt doing this for him. I told him I loved it, and that I felt like the submissive girl I’ve always wanted to be. He had me take the cuffs off, and he asked me how many edges I was up to now. I told him 129. I asked him a question. Before I tell you what I asked, let me explain something about myself and my body.

When my body is being denied, after a while, I get a sort of “build up.” I’m not really sure what to call it honestly. But often times, when I wake up first thing in the morning and use the rest room, I get this sticky substance, which I will call discharge. This only occurs when I haven’t orgasmed in a while.

So, my question to him was, if my body starts doing that during this challenge, if I could fail instead of edge once or twice, to give my body that release of orgasming, while not actually taking any pleasure from it. He said this would be fine.

But then, he offered me something incredible. He told me since I’ve been being such a good girl, and edging lots like I’m supposed to, that if I wanted to, I was permitted to orgasm for him as much as I wanted tonight. I thought about it, and told him as much as I wanted to orgasm, I really wanted to complete the 500 challenge.

He told me that I could still do the 500 edges before I was allowed to orgasm on my own, but that I’d be permitted to orgasm for him on Skype. Once again, I thanked him, but declined. I really wanted to complete my challenge. Otherwise, I of course would have accepted.

However, he commanded me to orgasm, and to keep orgasming until he got off himself. I certainly couldn’t go against his wishes, so I ended up orgasming 11 times. It was wonderful and truly amazing. Potentially the best I have ever orgasmed without his physical help.

The real reason he commanded me to do this, was not to reward me, but he says that the best way for him to cum during our online play sessions is to watch me orgasm. I can understand this, and even if I disagreed, being that he is my Master, I have to accept it.

So what does this mean for my 500 edge challenge? I’m still going to continue to edge without orgasming while playing by myself, and I will still do Dravot’s tasks for me, as well as blog about them and share the reports with you all, but I want to be honest with you all, and let you know that I have been, and will be required to orgasm for him on Skype occasionally.

So, it is still a challenge, but not quite as hard of one.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1511 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments