Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > hovie907

Rate this Entry

Warning on possible "gold digger"

Posted 05-02-2008 at 04:58 PM by hovie907

I just wanted to inform you all that we have a mistress that goes into the chat room under the name of tanya, or mistressT and will answer to tanya. I was a slave for her and didnt mind at all the fact that she was wanting to meet to "explore" more of her fetishes. I have talked to a couple of other guys and they have been her slave before. One location for one, and another location for the other.

I have also viewed her history with this site and she has no post and not really a reputation.

When i was being her slave, within the first few lines of talking, she would ask for memberships to sites, boots, and other things, ie. a real gold digger.
She makes empty promises and will not deliever on her end. She is more into roleplaying then anything else, but will ask of those such things mentioned. The other things she asks isnt bad, creating myspace and postings, email accounts that seem to get hacked into for some odd reason so ucan make another, and you tube vids.

I would advise anyone on here to just ignore the bitch, cause you will pay for it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3563 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Maybe I should play with her? Hm..... I like playing with trolls. I'm too smart for'em.
  2. Old Comment
    thanks 4 the warning i was just talking to her... now im not lol