Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Top 10: 2018 Kink Wishlist Recap

Posted 05-30-2019 at 07:20 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-30-2019 at 07:23 AM by PrincessJessica

At the end of 2017, I wrote a blog detailing the things I wanted to do in the following year and was recently reminded that I should really do a follow up to see how I got along with my kinky filth-list.
  1. Feminisation - It’s fair to say I took this about as far as I could without breaking my limits per permanent body changes (shaving) or social suicide (makeup etc). I think most people probably think of me as “Jessica” on here and I definitely managed to take this further than expected with
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Top 10s
Old

Gaming for a dare

Posted 04-17-2019 at 08:14 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 04-19-2019 at 06:53 AM by PrincessJessica
Tags dom

Gaming for a dare

Domming isn’t something that comes naturally to me, I find most of the time is filled with uncertainty (am I pushing too hard or worse just being boring?) particularly when giving dares to random people on GetDare. In some ways sticking to PM dares and adding threads rather negates any worries I have as there’s 100% certainty that the dares will be what the recipient is looking for (just occasionally rather more than they originally thought in the case of adding threads...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Random Musings