Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tarcsowo

Rate this Entry

PM Dares

Posted 05-16-2019 at 01:41 PM by Tarcsowo
Updated 01-24-2024 at 04:52 PM by Tarcsowo
Tags pm dares

• Dares with an X need you to give a number, otherwise I'll pick a random one in the appropriate range. In general you can give times for how long I should do each task.
  • Willing to do reports if you ask, plus I'm feeling more comfortable about sharing photos again so feel free to ask for that too
  • You may combine any number of dares which make sense to do together, or give a series of things to do. I also won't mind if you add specific instructions for a task, such as a position to use a dildo in.

Toy Dares
  • Bullet: I will use my bullet vibrator on my cock until I cum.
  • Nix: I will masturbate by using my Bad Dragon Nix sleeve.
  • Austin: I will fuck myself with my Bad Dragon Austin dildo (canine shaped w/ knot).
  • Ika: I will fuck myself with my Bad Dragon Ika dildo (tentacle shaped)
  • Chance: I will fuck myself with my Bad Dragon Flared Chance dildo (horse cock, it's real big)
  • Double: I will suction a dildo to the wall and put my Nix sleeve in front, and use both toys simultaneously.

Tell me how to touch myself
  • Edge (X<20): I will edge X times before my next orgasm.
  • Polish: I will rub the tip of my cock with my palm the entire next time I masturbate.
  • Steady (25<X<350): I will stroke my cock at exactly X bpm.
  • Cock hero with a link to a cock hero video: I will play the cock hero. If I fall I will ruin my orgasm and enter chastity for 24 hours.
  • JOI/CEI with a link to a jerk-off or cum eating instruction video: I will follow the video to the best of my ability.
  • EdgeMePlease: I will play on the default settings (unless otherwise instructed). If I am not allowed to cum by the website I will be denied 24 hours (or a time you specify).
  • Finger: I will finger my butt.
  • Ice: I will put an ice cube in my butt.

How do you want me to cum?
  • Denied: I will stop and not orgasm for as long as you want, within reason.
  • Ruin: I will ruin my next orgasm.
  • Swallow: I will swallow my cum next time I orgasm.
  • Swallow BF: I will swallow my boyfriend's cum next time I have the opportunity.

Miscellaneous
  • Kik Proof with your Kik username and I will send at least one picture or short video proof of myself doing your dare. Alternatively you can send me PM dares on Kik directly, my username is Tarcsowo.
  • New Dare with an idea not listed: I will consider your proposal, and if I like it I will do it and will be added to this list for others to have me do. Can be as simple or complex if you want.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1719 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments