Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dana’s blog

Rate this Entry

Enema Task

Posted 06-21-2018 at 12:31 PM by DanaL

I recently got an enema bulb. Master instructed me to mix warm water and salt in it and give myself an enema then hold
One of my egg vibrators on my clit. I had to roll 6 dice to decide how long I had to hold the enema for. It ended up coming to 19 minutes of holding the enema and holding the vibrator on my clit.
I filled the bulb (I forgot to put the salt in) and I inserted it about an inch and a half. Then I laid in the bathtub and emptied the water into me. Once the bulb was empty I started the timer and stood up to get the vibrator. Once I stood up it leaked out a little and I stood still for a second trying to get used to the feeling and quickly decided I needed the toilet. I ended up only being able to hold it for 2 minutes and 26 seconds.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1652 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Been contemplating on getting an enema myself kit myself. I'm sure it is something at which you'll get better!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Comment
    Been contemplating on getting an enema myself kit myself. I'm sure it is something at which you'll get better!
    I hope so! I suggest getting one!
  3. Old Comment
    It's going to take a bit to get used to. If the issue is not being able to keep your ass sealed up to keep it in you might consider following it with a butt plug.