Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Planning 6,000 posts celebration - Our PM dare party

Posted 06-20-2018 at 05:35 AM by CSasha
Updated 06-28-2018 at 11:57 PM by CSasha

Hello everyone,

Note: you don't need to have active PM dares yourself to join, add and enjoy the upcoming thread!.

Thanks for all your contributions to my thoughts on a 5,000 post celebration. Some of you volunteered for special roles. I didn't do it but it made me quite aroused. But I made a poll asking for add thread experiences and preferences.

So after thinking over it and accumulating now over 6,000 posts in total, I prefer a new idea about a celebration thread. I asked 420jenni to join and she agreed. Takaoyaki asked to join so let's see how we can do that.
The simple basic rules are bold. Additional rules you can ignore are italic.

The actual thread is THERE.

You can post right after any other user. No post limit in total or per day. You don't need any active PM dares yourself to post.

You may only post after 5 minutes per consecutive post after yourself, so 5 minutes for a doublepost, 10 for the triplepost, 15 for the next one and so on. As soon as another user posts, no waiting time for your next post, 5 minutes for your next doublepost and so on.

Every post adds 1 anal thrust we, 420jenni, Takaoyaki, and Cassandra, have to complete each.
Cassandra chooses any dildo from my dildo collection for that. 420jenni is going to use her 8" insertable dildo. Takaoyaki will use either he glass dildo or this one. They all will report it in this thread.

In every post you can give PM dares to one user with who posted in this thread with PM dares in their signature. Just write "@username:" followed by the PM dares. For example: @420jenni: THRUST 100

For every post with PM dares given by it to any user than 420jenni and Cassandra, the two will add 10 deepthroats completed by themselves each, Cassandra with my 10 cm insertable favorite dildo. 420jenni is going to use her 8" insertable dildo. Both will add 25 deepthroats for any report on such given PM dares in this thread. They will add 50 deepthroats for any reaction post to such a report in this thread by the PM dare giver, 100 instead if their pleasure is expressed or they tell how they physically pleasured themselves about the report.
They will add only half those amounts for all those in regard of PM dares to 420jenni or Cassandra, and none for their own reports. They will add the full amount for PM dares given to Takaoyaki still, so feel invited to bash.
You don't need any active PM dares yourself to do this.
Also, Takaoyaki will sniff 1 minute at dirty, worn socks or smelly shoes for 10 deepthroats we have to do.

In every post you may add one of the following keywords in capital letters, but only one keyword per 10 of your posts in this thread in total.
You can get a list of every posters number of posts in this thread by clicking on the number of posts in the forum thread overview.
Don't post capital letters only or getDare will transform it all into small letters.

Keywords:
STOP - If the number of deepthroats to do is 1,000 or higher then no more deepthroats, anal thrusts and keywords are valid until 420jenni, Takaoyaki, and Cassandra completed all tasks for them to do and reported them here and at least 3 users reacted with a post (completion). After every completion, the required number of collected deepthroats is 1,000 more. 420jenni, Takaoyaki, and Cassandra may use STOP, too. They may work off given deepthroats, anal thrusts and other tasks in advance.

SUCK - 420jenni sucks on her thumb like a little one for 1 minute for every single of these keywords.

KISS - Cassandra will kiss her dildo once for the first of these keywords, twice for the second, three for the third and so forth, all since the last completion.

EDGE - Takaoyaki will edge once for every single of these keywords and not cum until all given edges are completed except for only once every 50 edges.

JOINED THE BASH - Only if you recently joined the PM dare bashing game and not posted the two pages before that recent post of yours. Cassandra will complete 250 more deepthroats for every keyword joined the bash. Those don't count toward the total max.

HOLD - 420jenni and cassandra each have to hold a deepthroat for 5 seconds plus 5 more seconds for every keyword hold since the last completion. Each of them may split any deepthroats to hold into three deepthroats to hold for half of the time. These deepthroats don't count towards other deepthroats to complete. Also, Takaoyaki has to hold an edge for 5 seconds for every of these keywords. She can extend holding one edge for several times 5 seconds or split it up in any way.

LONGER - Cassandra has to put herself into chastity with the keys timelocked in her kitchensafe for 30 minutes plus 10 more minutes for every other keyword longer since the last completion, stacked together how much she wants, but the first hour never counts. 420jenni and Takaoyaki will deny themselves for twice the time under the same rules, but without chastity device and the kitchen safe.

PLUGGED - 420jenni, Takaoyaki, and Cassandra have to wear a butt plug for 30 minutes plus 10 more minutes for every other keyword plugged since the last completion, stacked together how much each of them wants, but the first hour never counts.

DOUBLE - Adds 200 more deepthroats to do for 420jenni and Cassandra. Does count towards the requirements for the keyword stop.

ANAL - Adds 100 more anal thrusts to do for 420jenni and Cassandra, plus 10 more for every other keyword anal since the last completion.

SPEED DEEPTHROATS - Adds 20 deepthroats for 420jenni and Cassandra to do each, plus 1 deepthroat for every former keyword speed deepthroats since the last completion. But they have to complete these deepthroats within 1 minute. If they fail, they have to repeat with 5 deepthroats less until they succeed. Those deepthroats don't count towards other deepthroats to complete.

SPEED ANAL - Adds 20 anal thrusts for 420jenni and Cassandra to do each, plus 1 anal thrust for every former keyword speed anal since the last completion. But they have to complete these anal thrusts within 2 minutes. If they fail, then they have to repeat with 5 anal thrust less until they succeed. Those anal thrusts don't count towards other anal thrusts to complete.

BREAK - Only for friends in one of 420jenni's, Takaoyaki's, or Cassandra's friends lists. Adding deepthroats, anal thrusts and keywords after the next completion is delayed for 1 day per this keyword.

DELAY - Our current deepthroats to do for 420jenni and Cassandra are reduced by 500. You may want to use this to allow more keywords to be added.

MERCY - 420jenni and Cassandra have to do 300 less deepthroats after the next valid keyword stop (but they still count for the requirement to stop).

FRIENDLY CARE - Only for friends in one of 420jenni's, Takaoyaki's, or Cassandra's friends lists, once per friend since the last completion. 420jenni and cassandra have to do 20% less deepthroats after the next valid keyword stop and all reductions by the keyword mercy applied (but they still count for the requirement to stop).

DEEPTHROATRISK - And after the next valid stop you will have to do the number of deepthroats 420jenni and Cassandra have to do - 1% for every post of of yours since the last completion. If you post 100 times since the last completion, you may add 2,000 more deepthroats to 420jenni and Cassandra.

ANALRISK - And after the next valid stop you will have to do the number of anal thrusts 420jenni, Takaoyaki, and Cassandra have to do - 1% for every post of of yours since the last completion. If you post 100 times since the last completion, you may add 500 more anal thrusts to 420jenni, Takaoyaki and Cassandra.

CHASTITYRISK - And after the next valid stop you will have to spend the same time in chastity Cassandra has to do following the same rules - 1% for every post of of yours since the last completion, or spend it in denial for twice the time. If you post 100 times since the last completion, you may add 200 more hours of denial time to 420jenni and Takaoyaki and 100 more hours of chastity time to Cassandra.

PLUGRISK - And after the next valid stop you will have to spend the same time butt plugged we have to do following the same rules - 1% for every post of of yours since the last completion. If you post 100 times since the last completion, you may add 100 more hours of plugged time to 420jenni, Takaoyaki and Cassandra.

CHEERRISK - And you have to drink a glass of pee after the next completion for every 1,000 deepthroats we have to do, reduced by 1 glass for every 10 full posts by you since the last completion. If you post 100 times since the last completion, you may add one glass of piss to drink by 420jenni and one by Cassandra.

Cassandra may modify the rules anytime for good reasons. Anyone of 420jenni, Takaoyaki and Cassandra may post GIVE UP any time to withdraw from all their present and future tasks in this thread.

The actual thread is THERE.
Views 3895 Comments 14
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 14

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I think we need to find a way to get Takaoyaki included a little bit more
  2. Old Comment
    Are you saying this is too easy for me? =P
    Spoiler:
    ... actually my first thought about this was the same :o
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Takaoyaki View Comment
    Are you saying this is too easy for me? =P
    Spoiler:
    ... actually my first thought about this was the same :o
    That's exactly what I'm saying, you sock-sniffer!
  4. Old Comment
    Going to add Takaoyaki to the anal thrusts with a glass dildo as proposed.

And we can see about the keywords again.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 420jenni View Comment
    That's exactly what I'm saying, you sock-sniffer!
    Funny how you call me a sock-sniffer when you got " Smelly, Messy, Gross" in your own full likes
  6. Old Comment
    And I thought you would counter that friendly provokation by blaming us to be "cock-suckers" ... which we are.

I think we get you plenty with adding you on the anal thrusts, especially since you are a beginner.
  7. Old Comment
    I'm not really an anal beginner ... it's just that it doesn't arouse me as much as gobbling down dicks or getting your rear stuffed does for you
  8. Old Comment
    Even better than. That clearly compensates for the deepthroats you are going to miss.
    Updated 06-22-2018 at 03:16 PM by CSasha
  9. Old Comment
    Added Takaoyaki to also do anal thrusts with one of her dildos, and changing the sniffing minutes related to the deepthroats instead.

Please help me find and flaws and propose changes on keywords or new keywords.
  10. Old Comment
    You can add me to those other keywords too - those relating to deepthroats ... also i do have a plug so ...

How about a unique keyword for you and Jenni? Kinda like the edge one for me?
  11. Old Comment
    Added you to plugged. Yes, I like the EDGE one for you. Are you alright with it?

I don't need a specific keyword so far. Same for 420jenni I think I have enough to do. But I am open for proposals.
  12. Old Comment
    How about some SPANKS for you? And Jenni could suck on her thumb instead of a dildo for some change, since she likes "Littlespace"? ^^
  13. Old Comment
    Hmm, I am not a huge fan of spanking myself. jenni, what do you think about thumb sucking?
  14. Old Comment
    Hey guys, sorry to be a party pooper, but would you mind please doing the negotiating in a thread or in private so that it does not clog up the blog comments section.

Thank you xo