Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Matt's blog

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Some fantasies.

Posted 07-13-2020 at 01:24 PM by Matt:

I have been asked to write a blog with a brief description of some of my fantasies.

In no particular order.

At a swimming pool with a group of girls. All in swimming costumes, 2 come either side of me and hold my arms, while a 3rd in front goes to take a picture. Unknown to me a 4th girl is just behind me doing a countdown for the girl taking the pic, as she gets to zero, she pulls my trunks down and the girls either side of me point and laugh (holding my arms so I can’t hide anything) while the girl with camera takes lots of pics.

Again at swimming pool, having diving lessons with a group (yes mainly girls lol I never said they were going to be realistic haha) In the queue for the diving board just before I am going to dive on girl asks me a question, while I am distracted another girl using a pair of scissors, cuts the elastic in my trunks without me noticing. When I then dive in, the trucks come off as I enter the water. A girl dives straight after me grabbing the trunks as she does. Without realising my trunks have come off, I climb out of the swimming pool to rejoin the queue for the next dive. I wonder why everyone is looking at me, and some are taking pics others laughing and pointing. Only then do I look down and realise I am naked… I try to cover myself with my hands and run to the changing rooms, but girls block my way, some slapping my ass others try to pull my hands away.

A woman at my place of work somehow finds some of the kinky pics I have sent people and recognises me from them. She downloads the pics onto her phone and shows them to me, saying that I am her bitch now and have to do anything she asks or she will show my boss and others, some of which were taken at work… Makes me stay late after work to “entertain” her, gets me to wear underwear she has picked for me. Have to call her Miss Lisa whenever we are talking at work, To send her more embarrassing pics and videos that she requests often in the work’s toilet, even act as a naked slave at a girls party she organises.

A more bizarre fantasy from my time watching star trek lol We are on a starship above a new planet, I am part of the away team going down to the planet. The people on the planet say we can’t beam down using the ship's transporter, but they will use their own transporter to beam us down. When we beam down, I and all the males that were beamed down are completely naked! All the females are still clothed though. We asked to be returned to the ship, but all communication has been blocked. They inform us that no males on the planet are allowed clothes as they believe all males are inferior to females and do not deserve to be clothed in front of their superiors. They also inform all males that we are not allowed to refuse any request from a female, whether that be a natvie or fellow crew member. Any attempt to cover up or refuse any order or advance from a female will result in punishment.

Living in a rented house, but I don’t have enough money to pay the rent. I phone my landlord to explain the situation and beg her not to evict me. She says that if I want to keep living there, then I will have to pay for the remainder another way.. She gives me instructions to go to her house the next day. I turn up, the porch is open with a note for me, on the note it says I have to take off all my clothes and put them in a box in front of me, then lock the box shut with a padlock… After this the note says to put the collar and leash provided on and then a blindfold. Once all this is done, ring the bell, and get on my hands and knees holding the end of the leash in my mouth and wait.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1806 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You have vivid fantasies. Very intresting.