Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Creepness

Nothing much till now....
Rate this Entry

doming guide for dummies

Posted 03-28-2015 at 08:21 AM by owneed

I am not responsible for your dom's act after reading this

welll, Hi, since I have been in a very tough experience with my Sub, I thouht about sharing it with the world to help those helpless doms out there...

so when I first caught my sub she was very un tamed, and she needed a lot of training...very rebillious and stuff..."bad"...but after one month, she can't raise her eyes from the ground cause she knows better...she used to call me names and say screw you and bad sir and you suckkk alot, but now she only know "yes your mighty Sir" and "as you wish My Master"...and she used to think that subs are theose who are in charge, so silly of her, now she sets there trying to figure out my next order so she can jump to it...such a lovely sub

*boom boom boom*

well, ignore that, I didn't trap her in the cupboard or anything...

well, now how can you achieve this, how can you turn your rebellious, bratty, and playful sub, into a "Yes Sir" robot sub...cause that is so much fun...

now first of all you need to be cruel, and don't worry, you can push her as much as you want, she wont go away, cause once you broke her, she is all yours...
for examble, my sub once told me "fuck you",,,jeez the things I did to her, I sewed her nipples together, and I had her sleeping hanged upside down, with a hot souce enema in her all the night, now she doesn't even use her tongue in anyway other than pleasing me...

now also, you should break all her limits, cause why the hell not??
a good dom is the one that doesn't even read his pets limit, cause he is a person, but she is not, she is just a thing,,,so don't ever consider that your pet is real person with emotions and stuff, cause she only live to please you, she shouldn't have goals and dreams, and is your job to treat her in that way...

now why not let her be bratty?, and how to stop her bratty self?
well, when she is being bratty that is to grab your attention, and why would you give her that attention?, you only need her to satisfy youself, then shove her away, and ignore her, and to stop her from being bratty, you have to ignore her, like have her kneel naked then go to sleep, and leave her like that all the night, then punishe her in the morning, just like that, that will kill her bratty side..

another peace of advice, don't ever get dragged in what is called "aftercare" what the hell?, you don't care for your sub, why would you do such a thing...don't talk kindly to her, and don't try to make her feel good about herself, she shouldn't feel anything at all...

once my pet thought that I should watch a movie with her, seriously??, anyway, she now is forbidden from watching T.V, or listening to any songs, or anything fun...she should have known better...

now My pet has become very good one, she still have some flows like she sometime raise her head when she is in my prsence, bu we are dealing with that, and she is in the way of not being human at alll....

so thats the way for a good succesfull D/s Relationship...and all the doms out there should do these things...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6662 Comments 14
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 14

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ohhh, so that's what I've been doing wrong...
    I have been such a horrible Dom!
    But admittedly I love my bratterfly!!
  2. Old Comment
    Well the title is accurate...only a dummy would believe that this is the right way to be a Dom. Yes I could go off on a very long tangent on how I think D/s relationships should be but I don't feel like it right now.
  3. Old Comment
    Well, this is for Dummies.
  4. Old Comment
    You're a good person, Owneed. Your blogs shows it! You do mean it ironically, right? :P

Did you get to watch a movie with your girl yet? It's very satisfying to enjoy something like that! And since you seem to care for her a lot, be sure to let her pick something.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Comment
    You're a good person, Owneed. Your blogs shows it! You do mean it ironically, right? :P

Did you get to watch a movie with your girl yet? It's very satisfying to enjoy something like that! And since you seem to care for her a lot, be sure to let her pick something.
    Well, do you doubt that I had her sleeping hanged upside down with an enema of a hot souce in her??

Anddd, she picks the movie every time...hmf
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Comment
    Well the title is accurate...only a dummy would believe that this is the right way to be a Dom. Yes I could go off on a very long tangent on how I think D/s relationships should be but I don't feel like it right now.
    Well, your braterfly should be loved,
  7. Old Comment
    After reading this, you must remember. A sub is a person! A sub is human! The same goes for a master, mistress. Plus, we all share the same thing! No one is perfect in life! So, some Dom's need to stop and remember that! Even a Dom makes mistakes! The true Dom will admit it from there actions! A Dom with major problems within himself or herself, will not or cannot face the truth about themselves.

That is the bottom line!
  8. Old Comment
    I do not pick it EVERY time! Next one is Aladdin though. That's an order., Sir. Hahaha. Okay fine maybe I do choose it every time.

But that's because you're lovely and always let me and you're the swetest person ever despite what you want people to think after seeing this. I have proof. Lots of proof saved from Skype in case it was ever needed-which now it is!

And you like it when I say fuck you or you suck or screw you because you adore me and every part of my personality.

So which proof to go with...how about the time I didn't feel so great and you gently reminded me not to ever accept a session if I didn't feel up to it after I did originally accept it. Ooor the several times you work on my confidence and tell me how amazing I am or how I am worth everything or how I'm the strongest person you've ever known. Oooor how you know when to make me giggle and laugh because I really need it, even when I haven't told you I do. Oooorr how you constantly ask after me and my child. Oooor how you compliment me every single day. Oooor how you make sure I'm eating and sleeping properly. Oooor how you are going to read me stories. Ooor how after our sessions you make sure to get me to open up about my thoughts and feelings and stay with me and give me lots of cuddles. Oooor this:

"You are too pretty and too beautiful
    And I love you so much
    :And I will deny it if you told anyone."

Oooops, I guess I didn't just tell someone but EVERYone.

*Smiles sweetly.*

P.S -Wow a month already oh my days that's gone so fast!
    Updated 03-28-2015 at 12:45 PM by IceMaiden
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    Ooor the several times you work on my confidence and tell me how amazing I am or how I am worth everything or how I'm the strongest person you've ever known. Oooor how you know when to make me giggle and laugh because I really need it, even when I haven't told you I do. Oooorr how you constantly ask after me and my child. Oooor how you compliment me every single day. Oooor how you make sure I'm eating and sleeping properly. Oooor how you are going to read me stories. Ooor how after our sessions you make sure to get me to open up about my thoughts and feelings and stay with me and give me lots of cuddles.
    I love this! ^^ Story time is the best thing ever. I'm so happy you guys are having such a marvelous time!

Owneed,
    You are a silly man! Hehe! Love the blog! I hope my dumb dominant doesn't read this. He may get ideas...
    I'm very glad you're doing right by Ice Maiden. Or I'd have to slit your throat.
  10. Old Comment
    Damn, I wish I had read this... before I put in all that hard work, seems I took the long way round... I should of listened... where was this guide when I needed it
    Posted 03-28-2015 at 01:36 PM by Dark_Controller Dark_Controller is offline
  11. Old Comment
    Unfortunately, many on here won't see this as satirical :'(
  12. Old Comment
    One time, when I wasn't totally cruel to Cleri, she started demonstrating a personality and feelings and intelligence, it was a huge turn off. I mean, we could have almost become really good friends. Good thing I acted quickly or else she might have thought I was a nice, but bad, dom. Thank you, wise Owneed.
  13. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr View Comment
    Ohhh, so that's what I've been doing wrong...
    I have been such a horrible Dom!
    But admittedly I love my bratterfly!!
    I should try some of these things on you. It might help me to become a better Domme. I think you are due for a hot sauce enema anyways ...

Owneed. Fantastic blog. Only dummies wouldn't be able to see through this and see how incredible you are. You and Frosty (Icemaiden) are amazing together and congratulations on 1 month. I hope you have many many more.
  14. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    I do not pick it EVERY time! Next one is Aladdin though. That's an order., Sir. Hahaha. Okay fine maybe I do choose it every time.

But that's because you're lovely and always let me and you're the swetest person ever despite what you want people to think after seeing this. I have proof. Lots of proof saved from Skype in case it was ever needed-which now it is!

And you like it when I say fuck you or you suck or screw you because you adore me and every part of my personality.

So which proof to go with...how about the time I didn't feel so great and you gently reminded me not to ever accept a session if I didn't feel up to it after I did originally accept it. Ooor the several times you work on my confidence and tell me how amazing I am or how I am worth everything or how I'm the strongest person you've ever known. Oooor how you know when to make me giggle and laugh because I really need it, even when I haven't told you I do. Oooorr how you constantly ask after me and my child. Oooor how you compliment me every single day. Oooor how you make sure I'm eating and sleeping properly. Oooor how you are going to read me stories. Ooor how after our sessions you make sure to get me to open up about my thoughts and feelings and stay with me and give me lots of cuddles. Oooor this:

"You are too pretty and too beautiful
    And I love you so much
    :And I will deny it if you told anyone."

Oooops, I guess I didn't just tell someone but EVERYone.

*Smiles sweetly.*

P.S -Wow a month already oh my days that's gone so fast!
    The things that you describe and the way you talk about Owneed (and him about you) really tells me all I need to know about the two of you. You two seem genuinely good for each other and it looks like you 'get' D/s. The caring part of it, you know? Owneed, Frosty... you make me happy!