Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

On Hearts

Posted 03-24-2015 at 02:16 AM by Clerisyberry (The Berry Bush)

I suck at poems, but sucking is just a great excuse to practice at it, right? Depressing days call for redirected sorrows, so here's my go at a poem from the heart.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Some days I wish my heart would shatter
Into a million pieces
Even if I'm the only one in the world
Who wishes it
I would gladly accept it
So that I may know your pain
And the cuts and bruises I gave you
When I whipped you with my torment...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

On Being a Burden

Posted 03-21-2015 at 02:49 PM by Clerisyberry (The Berry Bush)

Why are you so troublesome?

At one point in my life, I remember being told this, and it stung. Every now and again, the words still ring in my head, and the fear of being troublesome sets in and reminds me to tell myself: “Don’t forget to be a robot, today, Cleri.” Certainly though, this is a common phenomenon. Noone wants to be a burden on anyone; dependence has long since been a state associated with immaturity or childhood. In such a way, my fear of being troublesome has become a hindrance...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

On Publicity

Posted 03-03-2015 at 11:05 PM by Clerisyberry (The Berry Bush)

Public humiliation. Anything public is a huge limit for me, even in my everyday kink-free life. I find solstice in my aloneness, in causing as little trouble as possible, in melting away into the crowd. Not only does my shyness protest publicity in earnest, but my reputation is also something I never want to gamble with. I’d never think about having sex in a park or masturbating in a movie theater. That sexy nudist beach fantasy? Not my thing. That nostalgic teenage sex session in the back of your Dad’s...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

On Platonic Love

Posted 02-14-2015 at 04:56 PM by Clerisyberry (The Berry Bush)
Updated 03-04-2015 at 01:11 AM by Clerisyberry

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone. It’s a sobering holiday for the singles…or potentially empowering, depending on how much you’ve kept up with the changing times. Regardless, it’s a good excuse to eat chocolate, and the after-holiday sales will certainly find me stocking up on sweets.

Note: This can be extended to all people. Can anyone form a platonic relationship with someone they are attracted to/find beautiful/etc? For the purposes of this entry, I focus on men and women since that’s...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

On Going with the Flow

Posted 02-12-2015 at 11:05 PM by Clerisyberry (The Berry Bush)
Updated 02-16-2015 at 08:00 PM by Clerisyberry (Forgot the Afterwards!)

Disclaimer: I suck at writing. I hope you like flowers because I’m gonna shove all the flowery language down your throat. You shall all (politely) deepthroat the flower penis. At least you’ll have nice breath. Yes.

Special thanks to my endorser and wonderful Dom, An_Jon.

Phew. Top 50 hits on. First blog post. Let’s get started.

In this blog post, I want to explore the concept of flow in BDSM, also called subspace – if I’m not mistaken. As per the wonder-source...
Posted in Uncategorized