Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Gilly

Rate this Entry

REPORT: A Full Public Crossdressed Dare on Saturday

Posted 12-09-2018 at 09:17 AM by Gilly

I have been dared to go out in public fully crossdressed as a result of a hot potato cumulative crossdressing dare.
Before all: Full Public is between my limits, but sometimes limits exist only to be broken, right?
And I already went out in public over the years, getting more and more self-confident, even if every time it’s a big thrill. (And turn on.... yes)

A small recap on the rules I had to abide to: I had to go out, take the car and find a place to fully change to female dress, make-up, style my hair that are long enough to pass as female.... then drive for about 80/100 km to another City where nobody knows me. Once arrived to destination, I had to get out of the car and have at least 5km walk on foot across town.
Additional dare was to go to a thrift store and buy something when I was down into town.
Then walk back to my car, drive home and change to boy clothes in the same place where I crossdressed early in the morning.

Outfit was decided in the potato: female lingerie and black stayups, high heels, pink miniskirt and flowery camisole, a black bow in my hair. Pink nail polish (hands and toes) and lipstick to match miniskirt.
I added clip-on earrings, a golden bracelet and black velvet choker.
Only a black short female coat was the exception to the crossdressing code. (It’s really cold here now)
Oh, almost forgot.... had to do the whole dare locked in chastity (leaving key home) and buttplugged (large, short but fat plug) and carry a purse with a dildo inside it!
Also slid a condom onto the chastity cage, so that if I sissygasmed..... would have had some fresh cum handy...

This bacause according to the dare given by my lovely ”tormentator” I had to roll some dice to decide how many times I must fuck myself in the ass and how long....
I rolled 10 times 7 minutes each! According to another roll I had to do a portion into my car after parking it close to town and the rest at the end. It turned out 7 times in the beginning and the remaining 3 at the end.... a good start!

So, what did it happen? I did it yesterday!!
Given the time it takes for nail polish do dry, I applied two coats before everything else, the evening before so it had time to dry without chipping or getting ruined. I woke up really early, at 6.00 AM. I had packed all my female clothes in a smal backpack before going to bed.
Yes, slept in female lingerie, the one chosen for my “big” day! Of course I had breast forms inside.
So in the morning I “only” had to have breakfast, shave my face (legs were smooth enough) and have a couple enemas....as you can understand. Then first I put my best black stockings, then locked the clear plastic chastity cage and slid the plug inside my boipussy using only saliva as lube and then.... boy clothes keeping the breast forms! The large pullover helped concealing them, or so I hope.

My legs still quaking, I quickly jumped in my car and fastly drove to a place where I already did the “transformation” a few other times. It’s a shady car park on a country road with almost nobody around. Went to the rear of the car and changed clothes, then.... went out and back to driver seat. Here I put make-up using the mirror as all girls do (but at least not WHILE driving like many girls do!).
Oh my.... I was ready! It’s always a big emotion putting make-up and realizing what amazing things can do transforming a face, emphasizing lips, smoothing face bones...

Now the driving to the town I chose.... I admit maybe the next time could be good to let the darer choose the main direction (North, South, West..... South-East, you know). It will give me a bigger sense of uncertainty I like.
This time I was free to choose myself the destination. (No, don’t ask the Town’s name) It’s sufficient to say is a nice City with a pleasant historic center between the hills. And a Mall right in the historic old-town center.
Yes, I changed my mind (or bent the rules) deciding to make an additional risky dare and go to the mall to buy something. I’m a fashion victim and a thrift store doesn’t really suits my female side...

The more I drove, the more I got confident, but the last 10 km I felt my heart thumping in my ears, so much was the thrill of what was coming shortly after. I changed my mind on where to park the car and drove to a more secluded zone. This implies a longer walk, but I was more than happy to “pay” this penitence in change of some tranquil place for a good ass-fuck in the back of my car.
I did not immediately went to the back. Watched around for about 10 or 15 minutes... it’s a peaceful residential zone, but at 9 AM somebody was around..... and I had to do almost 50 minutes of anal sex!
Oh my.... ok, ready! I picked up courage and got off the car, then opened the rear door and got on the back seat. Thankfully the rear glass is tinted and dark from outside. I then moved the plug in and out few times to make it easier sliding it out then... took it out quickly and licked clean like a good slut do. And put it on the dashboard!!!
Then...... I think is time for PART 2!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 744 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments